The Date

(No One's POV)

Peter and Mj both walked down the streets, pushing a stroller that had their child in it. Peter listened close to the people around him. Hearing their conversation about the new Spider-man and his recent take down on Rhino last night. The takedown of Rhino made Peter proud of Y/n.

Mj: Today is beautiful out, isn't it?

Peter: It is.

He says with a bright smile. Ever since retired, he's had a lot of time with his family. Though, the peaceful life has made him restless. He's gotten used to the life of crime fighting, lage nights of patrolling, and lots of restless days.

Walking ahead, a mugger ran past them. Bumping into Mj and snatching her purse. They watch the mugger run away in a hurry. Seeing this, Peter was about to chase after the thief. However, the pedestrians around him all point behind him.

Citizen: Look! It's Spider-man!

Mj and Peter look behind and saw him swinging low to the sidewalk.

Hearing the name "Spider-man" put the mugger in a quick state of panic. He hurriedly quickened his pace. But that wasn't gonna be enough to escape.

Getting close, Spider-man webbed up his feet, making him fall face first on the concrete. He lands on top of a lamp post and pulled the mugger towards him and attached the web on the pole.

Spider-man: Haven't your parents told you that it's not nice to steal?

He dropped down and stood in front of the mugger dangling by his feet.

Spider-man: Better luck next time.

He grabs the purse from the mugger's hand, much to his disappointment. Spider-man walked over to Mj, who was smiling to herself.

Spider-man: I believe that this is yours, Miss.

She takes the purse from his hand.

Mj: Why thank you, sir.

Spider-man looks over at Peter who had a proudful smile on his face.

Before Spider-man could web swing away, he was instantly swarmed by a group of young teenagers. All of them held out their notebooks, asking him for his autograph.

He held out his hands, feeling the overwhelming of praise he was receiving. Reluctantly, he grabs a pen offered to him by one of the teenagers. One by one, he signed their notebooks.

Peter laughed at the sight of this. Seeing the uncomfortable movements Spider-man had.

Peter: Good job... Spider-man.

(Y/n's Pov)

I sat on the edge of a roof eating pizza with my mask halfway up. I watched cars go down the busy streets and hear the occasional honking and cuzzing of drivers.

A black tendril came out of my back and made its way in front of me. A face formed.

Symbiote: Don't forget, we still gotta go to that date with Chizuru.

Y/n: Oh, right. I forgot.

I pulled down my mask after finishing my pizza. People down below saw me on the roof eating. Some of them were even the same teenagers I encountered a couple of minutes ago. Quite the fan club I have.

Spider-man: It feels weird.

Symbiote: What does?

Spider-man: Everything. Me, being Spider-man. It's just... unreal. There was a time I'd do anything to get an autograph from Pete. And here I am. A fan turned Spider-man. I'm the one giving the autographs now. It's like a dream turned reality.