A Multiversal Visitor

Gwen: Y/n, wake up. Class ended five minutes ago. Y/n!

That voice. Gwen? Ugh, my head hurts.

Gwen: Y/n!

I jerked my head up fast. If there's one thing I learned in life, it's too never get on Gwen's bad side.

Y/n: I'm up! I'm up!

Gwen: About time. Was beginning to think I was gonna have to drag you out. C'mon, we should get going to our next class.

Y/n: Huh? Don't tell me I slept through the whole lesson!

Gwen sighs and gives me one of her bland stares.

Gwen: You've been sleeping a lot lately. What's going on with you? It makes sense if it happens once or twice. But 8 times, that's very suspicious.

I've been out late at night patrolling and dealing with all sorts of criminals for the last few days. A safer Tokyo means a sleepy Spider-man. If only I could clone myself.

Y/n: It's nothing to worry about. Just studying late at night. Preparing myself for tests.

I know, Gwen. A little excuse like that won't convince her. It never does.

Y/n: Let's get going. There's no point in dilly dally here.

She looks at me suspiciously. I hurriedly get up from the seat and headed to the door as fast as I could. Gwen followed me shortly after. Jogging to catch up with me.

We walked outside. Following the stone path that leads to other buildings on campus. While walking, I couldn't help but notice the amount of groups on campus. People walking with their friends and chatting.

Now that I think about it, I don't have another other friends here. Just Gwen. In fact, Gwen's probably the only friend I have. I wasn't popular in school. Just a dweeb sitting alone in class and lunch.

I sneak a glance at her. Is it me, or did she get prettier? The way her hair flows in the air. Beautiful blue eyes. Gorgeous smile. And her hips.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Get a hold of yourself, L/n. Gwen's just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. Yeah, just a friend. A good-looking friend.

Gwen: Y/n, hello? Earth to Y/n.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

Y/n: Y-Yeah! What's up?

She gives me another look. Luckily, she doesn't decide to pry this time.

Gwen: What I was saying. A group of my friends decided to make plans to go out and eat. I figured you'd want to come as well. If you're not too busy, that is.

Y/n: Is Mami gonna be there?

Gwen: Yes. She is my friend.

Y/n: You can count me out. I don't what it is about that woman, but she gives me a bad vibe.

Mania:(Thoughts) Tell me about it.

Gwen: I know she has problems, but she's not all that bad.

Y/n: I highly doubt that--

I accidentally bumped into someone. My body reacted on its own. My arm was tightly secured, around a waist of a girl.

Y/n: Are you okay...... oh, no.

In my arm was a petite girl. With a bouncy bob blonde hair and blue eyes. Mami.

 Mami