Melody E. Potter 9x25x22

So if you grew up on Harry Potter (ok for me it was 6th and 7th grade shut up) like me then you may see Potter and go "OMG HARRY POTTER!!" and for once in your life, yeah

Now let me explain. So I have/had this fanfic called Diary Of a Lesbian Slytherin. Honestly? Very cringe. I was 12 or something when I wrote it idk. Never finished the thing. BUT. Recently I've had this new idea to reboot it w/ a differentish plot. No promises that I will ever finish it.

And thus, Melody was kinda remade. Her human people irl faceclaim is supposed to be Jennifer Lawrence w/ brown hair and it may stay that way but I saw a picture of Winona Ryder recently and WOAH. Sorry continuing. Jennifer has blue eyes and last I checked, they were bright blue. Melody had bright blue eyes and brown hair. Like James', it's a fucking mess. She's also super fucking tall, like 5'9" tall. It would be taller but I had this goofy haha that Bellatrix is exactly one inch taller than her and Bellatrix in heels would definitely be over 6ft.

Uhh relationships wise, James Potter is her younger brother since she was born in 1951 and he was born in 1960 I think. Her parents are the same as James' (duh.)She's in love with Bellatrix who is also in love w/ her but Bella is a lil coward for some reason and only ends up hurting Melody in more ways that one *giggles.*

That's all I can think of rn.