Freyja 12x9x22

Sorry to all you Norse pagens but this isn't the goddess

Sorry to all you Norse pagens but this isn't the goddess. She's just my Skyrim OC!

I've actually drawn Freyja multiple times in my sketchbook but I hadn't put the previous ones in here. So you get this first one as an introduction!

Freyja is an Altmer born in the place formerly (as of ESV) Summerset Isles. She lived there until she was 12 when the Aldemeri Dominion had razed her home with the intent of killing her parents. She ran away and ended up gaining passage with some pirates who she ran with for a few years. On a plunder gone wrong, Freyja ended up captured and ended up in the Imperial City Prison at 15 years old. Then comes along the events of Oblivion. Etc, etc...

Some stuff happens then, most notably her becoming the Hero of Kvatch and Heading the Arcane University. For the next 200 years, she spends her life researching and mentoring (as well as some boring political stuff.) During this time, she contracted vampirism which she got rid of by a deal with the daedra. As a mark if her deeds, the white of her eyes had turned to black: as seen above.

Eventually, she decided to research the College of Winterhold in Skyrim. She stops in Helgen and, if you have played Skyrim, gets caught in some dragon business. Eventually she gets through all of this only to be met with one goofy little problem!

Vampires.

Yeah, they're attacking towns. So she goes off to fight them with her hero complex, chops off her fucking hair, steals some emo robes, and now we're here.

So, when I drew this, I actually forgot she wears a mask bc of facial dysmorphia. But I'm going to pretend it was on purpose and move on with my life. I think the hardest thing about drawing this was the actual armour. The shoulder things were detailed but too blurred for me to draw properly so they ended up this way. The non-existent boob-window was even more difficult to draw bc I was using Serana as a reference and she has the boob-window.

Most fun though had to be the scars and the shoulder protectors. I liked the plated and details of the protectors and the scars helped me improve on scars. If you looks really really close you might see that they are actually jagged and not straight like I originally drew them. So yeah, I'm really proud of this one.