Roxanne (Ghoul OC) - 12-01x22-23

It looks much better in person, I just can't hold a camera

Right so I forgot to date this but I drew this in between December and January. I know that based on my other drawings.

ANYWAY

Here's my lovely Ghoul OC, Roxanne. If you didn't know by now, she's a Fallout OC so. Yeah.

She was born pre-war to a lower-class family in Virginia. She was the bassist of a band she and her friends made too. When the bombs fell, she was at the lead singer's house for band rehearsal. The lead singer was born to a wealthy family and this family had built their own bunker having been unsuccessful in getting into the Vaults made by Vault-Tec.

The lead singers parents were working in the Capital at the time and did not survive the bombs, leaving the band by themselves. The vault had many cans and bottles of water to sustain themselves for a little less than a year but after that point, Roxanne would have to go into the wasteland to scavenge.

She when she returned, she had become deathly ill, a side effect of the radiation. Fesring she would infect her bandmates, she left the bunker which is how she became a full ghoul. For a while she looked for her family but to no luck. Eventually, she left the Capital wasteland and made her way across the Old World.

Roxanne is usually in her head and doesn't talk much anymore. She used to be loud and energetic but 200 years of horrors left their impact on her. However, she's still just as kind and helps any she can.