ii.

juliette

tomorrow.tomorrow.tomorrow!

it kept replaying in my head. i was pacing around my room thinking about it! i have to make my decision in a few hours! fuck!

i wanna do this so bad but at the same time i really don't! i have really bad stage fright because of elementary school.

-flashback

"mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb! mary had a little lang who's fleece was white as snow!" i sung at my second grade talent show.

i looked around at the audience and got nervous when i spotted taylor. she kept making dirty looks at me. i tried to ignore her but she yelled something to get attention.

"hey everyone! look at juliette! shes getting pooped on!" taylor yelled to the audience as i looked up.

there was a bucket of brown stuff which i hoped was chocolate. it spilled on me as i sung.

i threw the microphone down as i ran off stage as the audience laughed. they probably thought it was part of the act when it truly wasnt!

taylor was laughing the loudest too! she kept bullying me ever since. and the teachers didn't do anything about it.

-flashback over

i shivered at the memory of what happened in second grade.

is it bad that i still hate taylor til this day?

i finally made up my mind and told myself i wasn't gonna do it. im sorry billie but i can't do it.

i was typing in our messages but then deleted it.

"hey im sorry but i don't think i wanna do it. im so sorry"

i decided ill tell her in person tomorrow morning.

i got in bed and went to sleep. wanting tomorrow to be over already.

the next day i woke up, i got ready and went to work.

i waved at the employees and rushed to billies office. trying to be careful so i won't get coffee spilled on me again.

i pressed the button and waited for billie to answer

"come in" i heard her voice in the speaker.

as soon as she said that i went in her office.

once she noticed it was me she smiled.

"hi jules! did you make the decision yet?" she asked excited

"uh. yeah but um-" i said before she cut me off.

"great! tell that to my friend taylor! she's the one who owns fusions and fashion!" she smiled.

taylor? no it can't be. it's probably another taylor, right? i gotta stop overthinking shit.

"oh okay!" i forced out a laugh

"um jules is anything wrong? you know you can speak to me about anything right?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows

i just nodded and left her office

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" i said to myself quietly. pacing around in front of billies office.

the meeting is in 2-3 hours and i cant face my elementary and high school bully! what the fuck!

i went to my office and worked until the meeting was called over the intercom.