iv.

juliette

i wanted to talk about that kiss with billie. did she meant it? was i imagining it? all of these thoughts was running through my head and i don't know what to think at this point.

"come in" billie said through the speaker by the door

i went in her office and she was talking to an older man. he had ginger hair. he looked nice.

"oh jules! this is my brother finneas. uh finneas this is jules.. my.. um.. my staff member." she stuttered.

i shook his hand and i smiled to billie.

"hey uh billie. when are you gonna finish those lyrics?" finneas asked billie

"lyrics? what lyrics? wait- you sing?" i asked billie

"shut the fuck up!" billie told her brother.

we all stayed silent until billie spoke up.

"yes okay yeah. i sing.. sometimes!" billie said shyly while rubbing the back of her neck.

"that's a total lie!" finneas scoffed

"i swear to god! finneas leave! get out!" billie told finneas sternly.

finneas put his hands up in defense and left her office.

"sorry about him.. but i lied. i can't sing for shit!" billie let out a laugh

"stop lying! let me hear it! i bet you have a wonderful voice!" i said excited!

billie just let out a sigh and opened her drawer and it had a whole ass keyboard in it. how the fuck did she fit that?!

"thank god these walls are soundproof" she mumbled and smirked.

billie cleared her throat and thought of the lyrics

(a/n; yes i know this is a cover)

"i must give the impression that i have the answers for everything." she sung.

what the fuck! bro she sounds so amazing.

"you were so disappointed to see me unravel so easily.." she continued to sing and i examined her features in awh!

"it's only change. it's only everything i know. it's only change. and im only changing.." she finished. my mouth dropped and she giggled.

"what the fuck billie that's amazing! holy shit!" i exclaimed!

"thank you! but please for the love of god please don't tell anyone!" she pleaded

"i wont. i promise!" i told her truthfully.

"i don't deserve you i swear!" she said softly with a laugh.

i blushed and smiled at her.

"billie?" i asked and she hummed in response.

"what did you mean when you said "you saved us?" i asked and she gulped

she then let out a sigh and explained everything

"basically we were about to go bankrupt. but they gave me another chance to get the money. so i contacted my friend taylor to help. now that she's helping us. we possibly won't go bankrupt." she explained and my eyes widened.