viii

juliette

it was now two weeks before the event starts and im so nervous.

taylor kept holding back a laugh every time i do the model walk and it's making me pissed.

i was on my way to work when i got a text from billie

billie
sorry i didn't answer. finneas has been a bitch all fucking week and im pissed. im sorry

juliette
it's okay. what did he do? it's alright if you don't wanna talk about it. just curious

billie
don't worry about it love. ill speak about it when im ready okay?

are you on ur way now? ur already late
read 10:37am

juliette
yeah. sorry about that. i slept in late

billie
it's alright angel.
read 10:40

i got done with my conversation with billie and she didn't sound like she was alright. i went inside the building and waved to the other employees before going to the elevator to go to billies office.

once i got up to the top floor the elevator doors opened revealing billie.

"oh.. hi." she mumbled keeping her head down as she walked in the elevator

"hey. what's wrong." i asked

"i told you ill tell you about it when im ready." she snapped as i flinched at her voice raising.

"fuck. sorry. a lot is going on right now and i can't handle it at the moment." she spoke pushing the ground floor button. i stayed silent while she went on her phone.

"um.. how's the music coming along?" i asked trying to change the topic

"okay." she bluntly said still keeping her eyes locked on her phone scrolling on which im assuming instagram.

she let out a sigh after the doors opened which means we're on the main floor of the building.

"get back to work." she ordered while she walked out of the elevator.

i sighed as i pressed 7 which is the floor i work on.

i waited for a bit before i got a notification from my phone.

"love you <3" was typed by billie on imessage.

i quickly typed 'love you too' before heading out of the elevator to my office.

ive never been in love before. i don't even know what love feels like. but i think im falling for my boss.

"hi jules" natelia said with a smile!

"hi!" i exclaimed giving her a hug.

"cmon let's take a break. i know this cafe around the corner we could go to!" she said grabbing my hand

"but i just got here." i said before she leaded me to the elevator pressing the main floor button.

we snuck out of the building and i got into her car.