v.

billie
"i wanna get my revenge on jules."

my eyebrows furrowed
"huh what do you mean baby?" i asked in concern

"you know. maybe doing something worse than just pouring chocolate all over her." she replied reminding me about that time when she told me about the second grade talent show..

"maybe break a few bones. embarrass her again." she added

"the fuck? why would you do that to someone i lo- like so much? bro shes basically my assistant. why the fuck would you do that?" i sternly said over the phone.

"damn. look, all i wanna do is humiliate her in front of millions of people like i did with the second grade talent show. but this time it's on live television." she replied.

i just scoffed at her response.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i yelled over the phone and hung up soonly after. leaving her reply cut short.

i ignored call after call after call from her.

-
juliette

i sent my measurements to billie over text and we would try on outfits tomorrow morning. im kinda scared and nervous. because i would be trying on taylors outfits too mostly billies but i don't know.

it was currently 8:45pm and i needed to get to work around 6:30 or 7. so i decided to go to bed early tonight and hopefully tomorrow it'll be good.

-

i pressed the office button before billie said i could come in. once i walked in i saw taylor beside billie kissing her.

my mouth dropped and my eyes widened.

what the hell.

"oh hi jules!" taylor said happily and went to hug me.

"hi" i gave a fake smile while i looked at billie.

she looked upset.

taylor grabbed my hand and went to the dressing room. billie followed behind bringing the clothes with her.

"okay so! try this on first and see if it fits. billie sent me ur measurements and i wanted to see if my seamstress and clothing designer did a good job!" she smiled while giving me the dress to put on.

after i put on the dress i walked out to show them.

i noticed taylor trying to hold back a laugh. and billie looked at the dress with a disgusted look on her face. wow thank you for that.

"it looks amazing on you!" taylor said and took a photo.

"try mine on!" billie said grabbing my wrist to pull me back into the dressing room.

"let's get this shit off you." billie whispered and unzipped the dress.

i just hummed in response.

"here! this is mine. i feel like it suits your style a little bit and it will look good on you!" billie smiled and gave me the next piece of clothing.

billie then exited the dressing room and waited for me to come out.

once i did, the reaction was the opposite than last time. billie bit her lip and taylor looked at the outfit weird.

"i mean it's alright i guess" taylor said and took a photo of the outfit.

they took turns on picking the next outfit and some were either bad, embarrassing, alright, good, or really good.

i was wearing billies last outfit and when i came out of the dressing room her eyes scanned my body. "you look really good. i love that" billie said seductively.

taylor just let out a "meh"

"ill be uh.. right back.." billie said as she ran out the room..

once billie left the room it was just me and taylor.. aka me and chaos.

"it looks so fuckin ugly." taylor said not looking up from her phone.

i just stayed silent.

"also. stay the fuck away from billie. i swear to god if you lay a finger on her i will break every one of your fucking bones. understand?" she said sternly and walked up to me.

i just nodded while taylor went back on her phone. i went back to the dressing room and changed back into my clothes and waited for billie to come back.

"im back!" billie said walking up to me and taylor while adjusting her pants. it took billie awhile to come back.. i wonder why?

"hi baby!" taylor said grabbing billies face and kissing her, catching billie off guard

get a fucking room.

i awkwardly stood there while they kissed. #thirdwheeling🤪

i took a deep breath and walked out to the room and exited her office

"jules wait!" i heard billie yell

billie
"jules wait!" i yelled for her before getting kissed again by taylor.

"get the fuck off of me" i pushed taylor off of me and sped walked to find jules.

"oh hey mrs o'connell!" avery smiled

"hey avery. um have you seen jules?" i asked her and she pointed me to the "employee bathroom"

i thanked her and went into the bathroom looking for her.

i found her on the bathroom floor crying.

"hey hey hey. love what's wrong?" i asked jules

"im so tired of this. a week ago we kissed and now you're in ur office making out with her?" she said while sobbing.

"jules. it's not like that i swear!" i told her while trying to comfort her.

"not like what billie! you're eating each others faces off a few minutes ago! why did you kiss me when you probably fucked my school bully." she yelled

"baby im sorry you had to find out.." i said while thinking of the words to say while she furrowed her eyebrows.

"that's not just your school bully.." i began to say..

"that's also my wife.."

im feeding u guys omg. ur welcome !!
what do you think is gonna happen next?

i love you guys sm

thoughts and predictions?? 👀

w: 958 <3