Chapter Two: ditching.

Avery

I pushed Blake away but I couldn't because he's too strong. What has gotten into him? He roamed his eyes up and down my body. Thanks God I'm not wearing my reaveling gym clothes anymore knowing that I changed into my casual attire at the clinic.

"Oh no, Mr. Bad Boy. You can't possibly want me."

Blake Jacobson was known to get what he wants but he is not known for wanting girls. Never in a milion years would Blake want nor like a girl because all those girls would just be chasing after him. Yes, he hooks up with girls but he wouldn't want nor like that girl because all those girls would just be thrown like tissue paper after he used them.

"But I do, princess." He said back to me while I'm still pinned against the wall.

"No."

"Why not? How could you resist me?"

"I'm resisting you because I'm not just like one of your play toys, Blake."

He leaned closer into my ear then whispered seductively, "Oh please, I know you want me too."

Good thing no one's here because everyone is inside their respective classes. On the other hand, I, Avery Willows, the nobody is stuck with a hot guy named Blake Jacobson.

"I'm not admitting anything."

He smirked, "and you're not denying either. So princess, want to ditch with me or spend your time in detention when the teacher would know that you're late?"

I couldn't go to detention. My clean record would be filthy. I guess I have no choice, right? I sighed as I thought for a moment. What could happen when I ditch and hang out with Blake for a while? Many things. Many awful things. But I don't want to go to detention either. I looked up to hus eyes that was staring at me.

"Okay fine, I guess I don't have any choice." I said with a small nod. "But wait- how do we exit this school? There are guards here." I added.

"Did you forget who you're with, princess?"

Oh right, I'm with Blake Jacobson, the trouble maker, the bad boy, the hot Sex God, the arrogant prick, the person that every girl is chasing, the richest person that I know in school and of course, the one who can make his way out of this school.

"Arrogant prick, really?"

Wait- did he just read my thoughts or did say my thoughts again? Ugh I don't want to know anymore.

"Ugh whatever." I said with a shrug.

"Well at least you called me hot."

"Can we just go now?"

"Hold my hand, princess." He said as he held out his hand for me which I took.

We sprinted towards the exit hand in hand. When we we reach the school's parking lot, Blake opened the car door for me, what a gentleman, I'm not even lying. As he went in his car, We drove off to the school's gates where two guards were. Blake opened the car window and said, "Open the gates." His voice was so cold, no wonder eveyone was afraid of him. The guards automatically opened the school gates. Wow.

"How did you do that?" I asked in disbelief.

"I own this school, princess. I can do what I want."

How did I forget that his family owns this school? No wonder he was really rich for a teenager.

"So where are we going?" He asked me.

"Anywhere."

"To the movies?"