Chapter Seven: jealous.

▪ Avery

"Date?!" I asked, more like screamed.

"Are you deaf?"

I rolled my eyes at him and he just smirked. "How am I suppose to go an a date with you knowing that I'm wearing this?" I asked mentioning my outfit that consisted of a white shirt, sweatpants and a pair of converse.

What? Don't judge me. I'm not one of those girls that would wear slutty dresses in school because wearing those crap could label you as a "whore" and I never wanted to be part of the highest level of the food chain.

"Don't worry princess, we're gonna buy you a dress." He said.

"You can't do that. I'm not letting you do that."

"Why?"

"I'm not letting you pay for my clothes. I don't want to own anything from you, Blake." I said.

"Then go on a date with me in a fancy restaurant with sweatpants on."

What a total jerk.

"Fuck you, jerk."

"I was joking, princess. Even though you look really cute when you're mad" he said with a chuckle.

I started to feel the heat rise into my cheeks when he said that. Did the Blake Jacobson just called me cute? No way- wait, why am I acting like a fangirl of his? Snap out of it, Avery. This guy is making me nuts.

"I'll pay for it." I said as I ran my hands through my hair and sat more comfortably on the seat.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not letting you waste your money, princess."

"Hey, it doesn't mean that you're so rich makes you so superior and high, you know, I'm not that poor." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not telling you that." He simply said.

I sighed as I face him. "I'm sorry." I said. I kinda feel guilty when I said that to Blake knowing that he's been good to me.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I don't know, maybe because of what I said- just accept my apology, you jerk." I said with a laugh. "But really though, I'll repay you when you'll buy me a dress."

"No, you don't need to repay me."

"It makes me guilty, Blake. I don't want you to waste your money on me, I'm not worth it." I said with a short sigh as I faced the car window. Blake pulled over on the mall parking lot and grabbed my chin for me to face him.

"Princess, trust me, you're worth everything in this word."

▪▪▪

As Blake and I entered, the girls were looking at him. I looked up him and saw him smirk, which just caused me to roll my eyes and chuckle a little but I can feel a little bit of pain in my chest due to jealousy, I never really want to admit that to myself. I looked around and saw many gorgeous looking dresses and sandals. Looking at the prices makes me pretty guilty, though.

A girl that worked in the store walked over us and I could tell that she is checking Blake out. "Hey, how may I help you, handsome?" She said with a wink looking at Blake.

Blake wrapped his arm behind me and pulled me close to him. "Please, find my girlfriend a dress to wear." He said emphasizing the word girlfriend.

The girl looked at me and gave me a "ew-what-an-ugly-ass" look, I can't blame her though, she looked pretty with her blonde hair, fit body and perfectly toned skin tone compared to all my features.

"Follow me." She said seeming very hesitant.

Blake and I followed her and grabbed 6 dresses that she picked and shove it to me. I just ignored her and proceeded to fit them in the dressing room. I grunted as I stared at the dresses. I mean why would Blake buy a dress for someone like me? I just sighed and ignored my question as I started to fit the dresses but one caught my eye. It was a very light pink dress that goes above the knee and a pair of high heels but not really that high because I'm not really that girl that would wear these. Honestly, I'd prefer converse.

"Is this okay?" I asked Blake, trying to look best in front of him.

"Okay." Blake said, eyeing me up and down.

"Okay? Really, Blake? I spent minutes inside the dressing room and you'll kist say okay?" I snapped jokingly.

"Ha ha, princess." He faked laughed. "Is that the one?"

"I guess it is but you just said it's okay." I said emphasizing the word okay as i rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine, okay, you look beautiful in that dress. Happy now, princess?"

With that, I automatically turned red and started to not look directly to his eyes as we talked. Blake and I started to walk towards the cashier and started to pay, but this cashier started to look at me with an annoyed look, have I met her before? I don't know but the girl was glaring at me like I just killed her puppy. I just ignored her as Blake started to pay.

After paying, the cashier slipped a paper with her number on to Blake mouthing "call me" with a wink. Blake smirked and took it.

What a fuckboy. I groaned mentally and started to walk faster that Blake.

"Hey, wait up!" I heard Blake but ignored him. I mean who wouldn't like the fact that he's totally flirting, but not completely, with that woman when he's supposed to go on a date with me?

I mentally slapped myself for being so jealous. Who am I to be jealous? I'm just a nobody and anyways, I'm not even sure if Blake is true to me or something. I just sighed. Why does he have such an effect to me?

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I realized that it was Blake.

"Why are you ignoring me all of a sudden?" He asked.

"I'm not ignoring you. I just really thought you don't need my attention so just go get the attention of the cashier lady that was totally flirting with you, yeah, you-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence, not because I ran out of breath and words to say but I was cut of by Blake smaking his lips on top of mine.

---

heyyyyyyyyyy im really sorry it takes a lot of time for me to update, im just pretty busy bc school is almost starting and yes, we do start classes on august. pls pray for me. but anyways, i hope you like it and im sorry if my chapters are short af :(

love ya!
- lililliliiiiiaaane