Chapter Four: superhero Blake.

▪ Avery

I placed my books in my locker as i felt someone's presence behind me. I closed my locker and tyrned around.

"What do you want, Blake?" I hissed.

"Awww is princess pissed at me?"

"Fuck off." I said and walked towards the cafeteria.

"But princess, I want to hang out with you."

"Piss off, Blake. I dont want to be one of your toys."

Blake pinned me on the lockers as he stared into my eyes. He was angry; more like furious. What the hell does he want from me again? I already told him to fuck off a lot of times but he never does, he would just say that he get what he wants and he wants me. ugh stupid bad boy.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you are not one of my fucking toys!" He snapped. And now he's pissed.

"Don't try to fool me, Blake. I know you're just using me."

"Have you ever seen a girl inside my car? Huh? Have you ever seen me driving a girl to my house?"

"N-no. But I saw you kissing Amber McDen!"
He smirked. "So now, the princess is jealous?"

"No! I would rather be hit by a bus that be jealous that you and Amber's relationship!"
Okay, okay. I was a little bit lying. It dud made me a little be jealous of him kissing Amber.

"Listen up, princess. She kissed me, I did not."

"Whatever you say, bad boy." I said pushing Blake's hard chest. But i failed once again. "Well, if you'll excuse me. I have a friend waiting for me in the cafeteria." I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"Since you pissed me off, princess, you're going to sit with me."

Mental note to self: never piss off a bad boy.

"What about my friend Jessa?" I asked.

"She can come too but you will be sitting beside me."

"Ugh I fucking hate you." I cursed under my breath as Blake unpinned me and wrapped an arm over my shoulder.

"What's with you, Blake? Why are you always on your period?" I joked.

"Tell me what you want princess but you're mine."

"Stop telling me that I'm yours because I am nobody's!"

"No princess, you are mine because I want you."

"So, you're mine too?" I asked not thinking about it.

Oh shit! What have a done? Why on earth would I say that? I looked up and saw Blake with an amused smile. I mentally facepalled myself.

"Yes princess, I am all yours."

Fuck my life.

▪▪▪

The jerk was walking me in the cafeteria.

"I'm just going to the nathroom, princess." He said and I nodded.

I started to sprinting towards Jessa when someone stoped me; more like forsed me to stop.

"Stop right there, missy." The bitch Amber said with her oh-so-annoying high pitched voice.

He was holding a cup if coffee in her hands as he glared at me.

"What do you want?"

"Stay away from my man!" She snapped while gripping on her cup of coffee tighter.