⁰⁶. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔𐬺𐬿ఌ

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

✧ఌ.𐮚𐮙𐬺𐬿ꔘ𐮛☆
now reading....𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ᵃ ᶜᵒʳᵃˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃᵘ
➤. 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 6 ,,charming acrobats

(y/n) woke up with a stretch, and she opened her eyes to see the blank walls of the room she had moved into from the beginning. looking towards the doll she had wondered if it was really fake or real.
quickly getting out of her bed she made her way towards the room with the little door.

"goodmorning (y/n)." Taehyung said as she passed his room. "good morning taehyung." she replied back with the same politeness. He looks at her with small smiles that quickly diminished as he caught sight of yuno. "Good morning you troll."

yuno sneered at the remark but still answered back, and good morning to you, you pretentious douchebag." he moved towards (y/n). "Hey, i don't think i can go with you to meet the neighbors today." he said with a sad smile.

"That's okay." she quietly shook her head, although he promised. she wasn't exactly upset but it would mean she wouldn't be going out today.

She made a deal with herself multiple times hoping to force her habit of not talking to diminish, but now that she learned that nobody would be going with her she had decided to not even try to go anywhere.

"I can go with you." Taehyung was looking at her when she turned her head slightly. "Thank you." and with that she continued on her walk to get to the tiny door, leaving both of the standing there alone once again.her accumulated wonder has vanished once again as she saw the same bricks from the previous day.

𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺

she had told her family at the table that morning, gaining all the stares she expected. Her dad had told her that her "dream" would fascinate the crazy old lady's under their apartment, earning a sad smile from Sayeon due to the unusually rough behavior from her husband towards her step daughter. Maybe he was stressed about the garden catalog, he was usually very cheery and she decided to ask about his behavior after all the teenagers left.

𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺

(y/n) and taehyung stepped onto the porch and made contact with a lot of paper packages. Reading the names on the packages, they had found a weird smell coming from the packages. One whiff was all it took and Taehyung was cursing with watery eyes.

They carried the packages of stinky mail all the way up to the top apartment complex. they assumed it was to meet Mr.Bobinsky and his nephew, who still remained unnamed.

Their parents had spoken about the two but they also came to a blank about the mystery nephew of the strange man that lived above them. On account to the times that they've actually seen the boy. but alas, yn has never seen him and taehyung simply didn't care.

knocking on the door rather harshly, Taehyung had decided that he wanted to leave especially with the rather weird aura surrounding the apartment.

"Hello. Our mail was mixed up." He yelled out. as his impatience grew, his temper had also started to double up. "If you don't grab it, me and my lovely step sister will throw it out." He stated sarcastically to nobody in particular.

"Taehyung, I think we should just leave it on the doorstep." she quietly said, setting the packages down, her head slightly pushing the door ajar.