⁰⁴. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒𐬺𐬿ఌ

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

✧ఌ.𐮚𐮙𐬺𐬿ꔘ𐮛☆
now reading....𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ᵃ ᶜᵒʳᵃˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃᵘ
➤. 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 4 ,, the making

The next day rolled by quickly as the siblings raced down the stair tripping each other. The usually loud Taehyung was quiet as he went down with his siblings. Of course the girl who was always quiet and timid (apart from the day before) was trying to hold in her annoyance.

     Alas, her brother's got into another fight again. Over something completely out of context.

'Over a damn towel, really now?'

𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺

"Did you use my towel again?" Taehyung says feeling the slightly damp towel. (Y/n) and Yuno walking in together as usual, (y/n) is hold onto his forearm. A habit she has had since she was younger.

"Uh....No, cause that's my towel." Yuno says with a firm voice. Honestly already knowing where this was going.

"(Y/n)?" A questionably voice comes out of his mouth.

"I have my own towel in my room." Her quiet voice floated in the air as she nimbly played with her fingers.

"Why does it matter it's just a towel." Yunos statement obviously hitting a mark in Taehyungs patience.

'Oh oh.'(y/n) rolls her eyes at Taehyungs glare towards her biological brother.

"This towel is the softest thing. Compared to your potato sack of towels. This towel was gifted from the highest quality company. It needs to be in the best shape or it'll be ruined." Taehyung rants as the other two sweatdrop over his motives.

"As you can tell we aren't poshy like you and your mom." Yuno says already done with this.

(Y/n) stands in between the two as they bicker back and forth already overwhelming her. A soft squeak comes out of her mouth as they somehow squish her in the middle of the both.

"Fine. Just stop with the dumbass rant about the towel. Its used to just dry your body. Not really something to argue about." Yuno successfuly stops the argument from escalating.

"Fine then you peasant." He walks out of the bathroom with his nose in the air as Yuno is fuming.

𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺

'How annoying.' She rolled her eyes again, replaying the argument that still always pulled her in.

Sitting at their foldable table again she gets an asian pear from her bag she had brought with snacks. Not forgetting about the doll she sets it on the table in-front of her.

"Pretty cool huh." Her stepmother says.

(Y/n) and her new stepmother have never been in a full conversation, much to her stepmothers dismay. (Y/n) was just never someone to hold a full conversation with her. She just thinks about how to connect with her in some way. With her mom leaving her and her brother out of no where, she was just afraid that she would do the same.