ā°Ā². ## Š¼ĻƒĪ½Ī¹Šøg āˆ‚Ī±Ńƒ!!

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

✧ఌ.𐮚𐮙𐬺𐬿ꔘ𐮛☆
now reading....𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ᵃ ᶜᵒʳᵃˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃᵘ
➤. 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 2 ,, moving day

'The pink palace' was on the wooden sign, in a pastel pink lettering. The house looked about 2 stories high. When the Kim family drives up onto the dirt road near to the house, a pair of stairs up and down were seen. As well as two men balancing on the roof counting numbers, and five figures staring at there small car and moving trucks.

Kim (y/n), Kim Yuno, and their stepbrother, Kim Taehyung stepped out of the opposite sides of the car and immediately looked at each other.

     "This house gives me weird vibes." Tae mumbled as he walked in to the house.

     "Tell me about it." Yuno rolled his eyes as he looked at their parents.

(Y/n) sighed as she walked to help the movers bring in their things. As she walked into the house she noticed two figures looking at her from the top of the ledge of dirt. She shudders then quickly finishes up the moving.

As the time goes fast, their house soon got filled with taped up, brown boxes. She and Yuno set down the last box and heads to the backyard. Once they step out, their box-grin step brother struggles to get the dirt off of his white Gucci low tops.

"You ok?", (y/n) asks her brother as she stands in front of the step he's sitting on.

"Yes," he grumbles out as dirt gets flung into the air onto his cheek. "How the hell are your shoes clean?"

The girl looks down at her black doc marten mary janes and looks at Yunos old dinky white vans, then shrugs. She then looks into their "garden" and sighs at how grey it looks. Plus a few wilting roses.

     "My mom was talking about an old well that was near the house," Tae pauses as he licks his thumb and glides it onto his shoes "Wanna go check it out?"

     The girl looks back through the window where she see her step-mom working on the foldable table in the kitchen.

     Yuno looks up at the sky where a few birds are on a tree and nods. He stands up with His stepbrother and walk a few meters without looking back before they stop and turn towards their sister.

     "Sure." She says with a slight embarrassment blush.

𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺𐬽𐬺𐬿𐬺

They are halfway to the well when a cat pops up onto a rock. It's fur was black with those agile green eyes. It cocks it head to the side then jumps off the rock, it's starts walking to the direction of the well.

"Where are you going,kitty?" (Y/n) said while slowly trailing behind the cat.

     Taehyung and Yuno slowly follow there stepsister and the cat to a circle of ledge in the dirt. The ledge at a small circle of mushrooms in the middle. The cat the sits in the middle of the circle of mushroom.

     "Did the cat just lead us to the well?", taehyung says as he looks around. "Cause if he did, then where is i-" he get cut off by the sound of dirt bikes.

     The two dirts bike roared and slid down the ledge into a circle around the step siblings. (Y/n), Taehyung, and Yuno stand back to back as the bikes roar around them. When suddenly (y/n) takes a stick then hits one of Their bike.

     "Who are you and what the hell do you want?" (Y/n) says while pointing the stick at the figure on the ground.

     "Hey hey hey. Take it easy girl it's nothing." The other figure says as he stands in front of the one on the ground.

     "Kook, you ok?" The boy says as he puts his hand infront of "kook"

     "Yeah, I'm good." Kook says as he takes off his helmet.

"Hot damn" (y/n) thinks as she stares at him in awe.

✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -