It's not meant to be (as of right now)

"Bring him in!" Bowser said. Two Koopa guards held Luigi and pushed him into the throne room. "I need to speak to him alone!" Bowser announced. The Koopa soldiers left the room. "Alright you green bitch-" Bowser snapped and grabbed Luigi by the mustache. Luigi felt stiff, but not scared he felt good and the terror in his mind became feelings of pleasure. Bowser decided he would need to do something else to torcher Luigi. "Come sit in my lap~" Bowser said. "Um, I-I'm not sure I should..." Luigi moaned. Bowser didn't care and sat Luigi in his lap and undressed them both. "This is your punishment my kitten~" Bowser grinned. Bowser uncovered his massive cock and started rubbing Luigi's cock. "Mhmm~" Luigi tried to hold back a moan. Bowser's POV-- Damn, he's hot... why the fuck do I even like him! Arghh!--   Bowser shoves Luigi on the floor as cum squirted out of his cock. "Wh-what the hell?!" Luigi shouted. "Damn it! What was I thinking!" Bowser screamed while throwing on his clothes. Luigi sat on the floor naked as shock and fear fell throughout him. Luigi's POV-- W-what the fuck... I don't think I need to interfere anymore, or he might kill me...--   Bowser sat Luigi on his feet. "Look I'm-" Bowser got cut off by Luigi. "No, I don't care I'm going to rest..." Luigi whimpered as he slipped on his pants and shirt. Luigi ran off to Peaches room in the castle crying.

I edited the title because it honestly sounded cringe and it started to annoy me a bit to much so I changed to be a little better and less cringey.