Crushed... pt.1

Luigi sat on Peach's bed and let a few tears fall from his eyes before he wiped them off his face. "I hope Mario and Peach come to save me..." Lugi sobbed. He wanted to scream and cry, but he didn't want Bowser to kill him because of how loud he would be.   Meanwhile with Bowser...    "Damn it! I should take that green b*tch back to Mushroom Kingdom!" Bowser thought to himself. The gates to the throne room opened and Bowser lifted his cheek off of his fist. "Yes, Koopas?" Bowser wondered. "Mushroom Kingdom has been destroyed and Peach and Mario went down with it..." One of the two Koopas said. "Oh, F*ck! Leave the room now!" Bowser exclaimed. "Yes sir!" The other Koopa replied. The two Koopas ran off to the locker room where their equipment and clothing had been. Bowser started running towards Peach's room to imform Luigi. *Knock! Knock!*  "W-who is it?..." Luigi whimpered. "It's me Bowser, now open the noor!"(lol) Bowser yelled. "F-fine!" Luigi walked to the door and swung it open. "I want to talk, so let me in." Bowser said, but he didn't wait for an anwser he just stormed in. "W-what do y-you want!" Luigi exclaimed as he sat back down on the bed. "I have some news... bad news, for you atleast..." Bowser started. "W-what?!" Luigi had thoughts of what the news was and none of them were good (obviously). "W-well, Mushroom Kingdom has been destroyed and Peach and Mario went down with it..." Bowser informed Luigi. 

I decided to post a little bit tonight since I'm going to try an all nighter, so you might see part two come out in literally like, 45-50 minutes because I honestly just want to write something, and this is the best place to write and share stories at!