Again but it's meant to be

Someone better thank me for this because I wasn't feeling shrexy so I didn't have a lot of motovation to do this, but since I want to entertain you guys here you go!

Bowser put his food bowl in the sink after he ate; he had cereal for dinner and Luigi decided to eat an apple since he wasn't that hungry. "Hey, um... you still want to do that thing we agreed to earlier?" Bowser asked. "Sure I geuss..." Luigi replied. Bowsers mind: (He didn't stutter when he spoke that time... Is he starting to feel more comfortable around me now?...) Bowser walked Luigi into his bedroom. "Here we are! My bedroom where are agreement is going to take place." Bowser boomed. "Yeah, nice... I don't really know what I'm supposed to about it, but it sounds pretty fun." Luigi told Bowser. "Well, I will start~" Bowser said ominously. Bowser pinned Luigi on the bed and unbuttoned and slid Luigi's pants off. "I'm gonna play with your c0ck first and see what your reaction is~" Bowser told Luigi. Bowser started rubbing the tip of Luigi's c0ck up and down. "Nghh~" Luigi slightly moaned. Bowser started to rub his c0ck up and down the sides. "Mnhh~" Luigi moaned again. "Looks like you're getting harder~" Bowser said. Bowser started to unbutton his own pants and throw them aside. "Time for me to insert my c0ck into your body~" Bowser grinned. "Wait I n-never-" Luigi started. Bowser quickly put his c0ck into Luigi's hole. "Mmm~!" Luigi groaned. Bowser started to move in and out slowly. "Oh~!" Luigi yelled. Bowser started to pick up the pace a little. "D-do you like th-this, Luigi?" Bowser stuttered. "Y-yeah~! It feels amazing~!" Luigi responded. Bowser started going really fast. "OHHHH~!!" Luigi moaned. "Yesss~!" Bowser groaned. C*m spewed out of their c0cks and they both fell backwards onto Bowser's bed. "That w-was amazing!" Luigi said. "I know right!" Bowser agreed. "Y'know Luigi, this practically makes me your boyfriend, so you're gay now!" Bowser exclaimed. "Yeah, I'm okay with that!" Luigi replied exitedly...

Alright guys I will post at maybe about eleven o'clock EST if n ot then I forgot because I was tired or I just don't feel like writing, but see you later guys!!!