1 - Greetings, Alola!

- Y/N's POV -

I was comming back from my daily night walk, I saw many Pokemons today. I opened up the door to my house, and my mother was watching the TV, but as soon as she realized that I came back she turned to see me.

 "Glad you're back y/n!" She said smiling. She was acting weird. "Uhm, thanks I guess?... did something happen while I was gone?" She got up and came to me. "I...got a new job, but it's in Alola.." 

I got shocked. Does that mean that...we were moving? I don't know how to feel about it. Things are going too fast, I just came back!

"y/n, are you alright?" my mother asked, and I quickly reacted. "Y-yeah, I'm just...shocked. That's very good news! But what about school?" "I already figured it out. There's a school nearby my job and the place we'll be staying. You could even walk from our home to the school by yourself."

I kept thinking about it.

"But I'll just do it if you want to." Maybe we could start a new life in Alola, create new memories, forget the past.. I nodded at my mother. "Sure, let's go." I smiled, looking at her; she smiled back, and then spoke. "Then it's settled, we are moving to Alola!"

I then went to my bedroom. I was tired. Tomorrow we'll start packing, so I should rest properly. I put on a pikachu pajamas and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my clock ringing. I turned it off and got up, yawning, and then going to change my clothes. I walked outside my bedroom to the living room where my mom was already packing. "Good morning mom!" I said approaching her. "Hey y/n." She replied, focusing on packing. I helped her with what I could, and we finished before the sundown. "And...all done! We'll be taking an airplane to Alola in three days y/n, so start packing your stuff." I nodded and went to my bedroom. I didn't had a lot of things, just my clothes, plushies, posters, etc.

(Three days later)

Everything's ready now. I'm ready. My mother is ready. It's 5 am and we took a TAXI to the airport, hopefully we arrived an hour earlier. We ate our breakfast there, and then we boarded the plane. It took very long for us to arrive Alola, but I fell asleep most of the flight.

"y/n, wake up.." I heard a voice calling my name. "We're in Alola, look how beautiful it is."

I finally woke up, I slowly opened my eyes, and turned to look at the window at my right. 

"Wow

"Wow." I said, still half-ssleep. I heard the captain speaking, we were about to land.

As soon as we got down of the plane I stretched my whole body. It was a very long flight, and we finally arrived. We rided a Tauros to our new home, and started unpacking.

- TIMESKIP -

We finished unpacking very quick, and I lay down in my new bed. Now my room was much bigger, so it looked a bit empty. I checked my phone, I had to change the timezone. I decided to take a picture and upload it to Instagram, the title was "Greetings, Alola!". I then turned off my phone and left it in the small table next to my bedand then I went to sleep.

A/N - Hey! thanks for reading, I'm not very good at writing but at least I tried. I will try to write the second part sooner than a week! See ya next time! ^^