3 - Meeting again

- Y/N's POV -

My alarm clock was ringing. It was already Monday, the first day of school. Yay...I guess..

I turned it off and got up, yawning and then going to take a bath. After that, I changed mi clothes, ate breakfast, grabbed my backpack and left. The school wasn't too far away from where I lived, so I just walked. I entered the school, it was very big. I hope everything goes right today.

Before entering, I got a message from my mother. "y/n, I got you a locker for your stuff at your school yesterday." I reply to her message with a "Thanks" and walked to the principal's office.

I knocked the door, and I came in. The principal told me all I needed to know about the school. Then I got to my locker, leaving all the stuff that I wont use for the next three classes and left the other things in my backpack.

I decided to get to my respective classroom 15 minutes earlier, and I started to listen to some music meanwhile. 7 minutes later the classroom started to get filled, I stopped the music and heard to the other students. Apparently the teacher was going to move our places, what a mess. 

I don't want to sit where they say, imagine your best friend being at the other side of the classroom just because of the teacher. How sad. Then, I felt someone passing behind me, I turned to see who it was; it was Gladion! The guy from the other night! "Gladion, hello!" I said...

- GLADION's POV -

I came to my first class, better to just ignore everyone, when suddenly-

"Gladion, hello!" It's her. How was she named...(y/n), I think. How annoying. How did she even recognized me? sigh...guess I'll have to deal with it.

"Hey (y/n)." I coldly said. She seemed very happy, I didn't knew what to do.

- Y/N's POV -

How do you start a conversation? It's been a long time since I last talked with someone, other than my mom....

"I didn't knew you would come to this school too!" I said, trying to make a conversation..

"Me neither. How'd you recognized me?" He asked, I simply repied back. "That clothes and your haircut. I never seen someone that edgy, heh-" "I'm not edgy." He said, cutting me off. If I were an emo I would say the same.

"Yeah, as you say.." I tried to hold my laughter. He seemed annoyed by my comment, and I don't want to loose the chance of getting a friend.

"Hey I'm sorry, I was just joking..I don't really think you're an emo, you know?" I awkwardly smiled, and he sighed, then spoke. "It's fine."

The teacher came; someone asked about moving our places but it was just a rumor. We ended up being at the side of each other. I really want him to be my friend! Maybe it could work, just maybe...

A/N - I'll finish it here! Part 4 will be out very soon, I promise! I have something planned and will start working on it today. See ya next time! ^^