5 - Friday hangout

- Y/N's POV -

Finally, it's friday! Hopefully, I don't have a lot of homework, just two things I can finish very easy.

I arrived home very soon and started working on it, and finished in less than 2 hours. Hmm...what if I hangout with Gladion today? I don't think he's busy.

Hey Gladion, are u free? >

< Yes.

K, can we hangout in a bit? >

< 20 minutes at the beach.

Alright! >

- GLADION's POV -

Why is (y/n) taking so long? I said 20 minutes, not 30.

...

She finally arrived.

"Hey, Gladion!" (y/n) said getting closer. "Hey. Why did you wanted to meet?" "I already finished my homework, and then felt bored, heh.." "And do you want to do something especific?" "Not really, maybe just talk."

We walked for a bit, and then sat on a log. We kept talking, mostly about our Pokemon.

"How's Rowlet doing?" I asked. "He's doing okay, we have been training some days. And your Umbreon? It looks amazing!" "I had this Umbreon since it was an Eevee. I found it injured."

"Woah.." (y/n) said. "I'm glad you took care of it." she said smiling. I smiled back, I would never leave an injured Pokemon.

"Do you have any other Pokemon, Gladion?" I'm not sure that she's ready to see Silvally, maybe later on.

I took out my Midnight-form Lycanroc, (y/n) gasped and hurried up to hug him. Lycanroc got shocked and confused. "Just two Pokemon, huh? I though you would have more." "I do have more." Then I sent out Crobat, Porygon-Z, Lucario and Weavile. "Those are all." "Oh my Arceus, they're all so cute!!" (y/n) said excited, hugging each of them one by one. "You have very good Pokemon, Gladion!"

"Hm. Do you think so? Thanks (y/n)." "No problem!"

We kept chatting for a bit, and then we realized how late it was. "Damn, I should be heading off. Goodbye Gladion, see you on Monday!" (y/n) said walking away. I waved my hand until she was gone, and headed to my apartment.

I lock the door, and lay on the bed.

(y/n)...

the memory of her warm and sweet smile...

how cute.

I smiled, blushing without knowing it. I think that...I like her? We have been friends for a week, but she's just too nice...I think I do. I like (y/n).

- Y/N's POV -

I came back home, mother was watching the TV and didn't turned to see if I were the one who opened the door. I walked into my bedroom, charging my phone and putting my pajamas on so I could feel better. I then lay on my bed, trying to sleep.

Gladion...you seemed like an edy and cold emo at first, but now I see.

The way you treat your Pokemon, the way you treat me...you are the best friend I ever had.

My feelings towards you are very weird, I love how caring you are, but hate how cold and emo you are. Maybe I can fix it.....

...

Better if I don't, everyone's different, and I must respect that. I'll let him be the emo edgy cold guy he is. I just hope it doesn't hurts anyone...