6 - New people

- Y/N's POV -

It's monday again. The alarm clock is ringing, but I don't want to get up.. I don't want to get grounded either, so I tuned it off and got up. 

"I don't expect this day to go very well." 

I arrived to school just in time, the bell began to ring when I opened my locker, so I quickly organized my stuff and went to the first class.

Gladion and I didn't talked too much there, he seemed kind of nervous when I greeted him like always, did something happen?

I then arrived to the second class, and the guy in front of me decided to talk to me.

"Hey! Are you (y/n)?" He asked. We never chatted before, so I was kinda nervous..

"Hello, yes I am." "I'm Hau, nice to meet you (y/n)!" I smiled, and replied with a nice to meet you too, like usual.

He seemed like a very energetic and friendly person, maybe being her friend would go right. Now that I think of it, I sound like an attention-seeker so much. I'll just leave things to happen at their own time.

"What class do you have next?" Hau asked me. "I have science, and you?" "Hm? oh, uhhh...I have math..." He said with a down voice, I just chuckled, and then saw his schedule."Well, we have a class together after that." I said smiling, trying to cheer him up. "Well, at least I'll be able to see you before lunch" he said with a big smile in his face. I nodded, and walked away to my next class.

Science class ended, I really enjoyied it, even if I had no friends with me on it. Now I will be able to see Hau..and Gladion, of course. I just hope that they both get along, so Gladion gets another friend too!

- NARRATOR's POV -

(y/n) entered the classroom, both of her friends were already there, and talking to each other. She sat on her place, next to Gladion, and Hau was in front of him. "Oh, hey (y/n)!" Hau said with a big smile. "Hey." Gladion said in his usual cold and monotone voice. "Hello guys, I'm glad you're getting to know each other." (y/n) replied, softly smiling. "I remembered that you mentioned Gladion earlier, and I wanted to know how he was. Now I see why you both are very good friends!" Gladion blushed a bit, turning his head to the wall next to him. "Yes. We are f-friends.." said Gladion

(y/n) looked at Gladion a bit shocked, and then smiled and chuckled. "We met before school, the day I arrived Alola." She said, Hau opened his mouth to speak but class just started, so they all turned to see and pay attention to it.

♥️

When the class finished the trio kept on the classroom chatting for a bit, and then went to their next classes.

A/N - I have an important announcement to make, so I'll do it later. Stay tuned <3