9

BK landed on the ground in a crouched position with his hands touching the ground, his head facing up to look above him; an opponent was standing on a tree branch looking him with a grin. The expression on his face could not be seen by the assailant because of his mask.

"Konoha must be getting desperate by making children Anbu," the man said calmly, still standing on the tree branch.

BK didn't say anything. He merely took a standing position as he readied for another attack. He didn't have to win this battle, just hold enough for the others to arrive at his location. He wouldn't need to attack if that was the case. Stalling meant he just had to avoid getting hit and run around a bit but not get too far away from this location. He had plenty of speed to be able to run about, but the man before him was a strong shinobi and he would eventually catch him if he just ran about.

He had to think.

The black haired man suddenly jumped down from the tree and landed on both his feet. "Not going to talk to me, are you?" He said taking a few steps towards BK. "Afraid of death"

Talking would kill some time, BK decided. With that in mind, he placed his right hand in his right pocket and responded. "It's a little difficult to try to talk to a man who is trying to kill you," he responded calmly, even though faced by the situation before him.

The man only seemed to widen his smile because of BK's response. "Anbu are truly well trained dogs," the man said calmly. "To be able to talk so calmly without any fear in your tone... truly impressive given that you're just a brat."

"Why are you doing this?" BK asked calmly.

The man didn't respond to the question; he just blurred out of sight. BK went on guard as he stretched his senses out wide to be able to follow the man's movements. Seeing that the man was a bit too fast, BK threw a smoke bomb on the ground, setting it off. The bomb exploded quickly and covered his body in a cloud of smoke.

The man he sensed the enemy landing in front of him, BK pushed chakra into his knees and jumped up to avoid the man.

"Got you!"

That was what BK heard as he was grabbed by his right foot as he was trying to jump away from the smoke. Had no time to give any reaction as the man pulled him down, slamming him down the ground on his back. He winced as his body brutally crashed in to the ground, leaving his print there.

"It won't be fun if you keep running away," the man said grinning, jumping down at BK, with his right fist charging towards BK's chest.

BK rolled away as the man neared, missing him. The powerful punch crashed through the ground, creating a small boom was it raised small amount of debris.

BK quickly jumped upside down, standing on both his hands while the man was still down the ground, with his fist still imbedded on the ground. He twisted around, using as hands as balance and sent a spinning kick towards the man. The opponent saw it coming and crouched down the ground, facing the upside down redhead. He grinned as he slid his right foot through the ground, trying to kick the Anbu's hands from the ground in order to put him off balance. BK bended his hands a bit as he pushed chakra into his elbow muscles and jumped off quickly as his opponent's sweep slid through below.

Flipping twice, BK went on to land on the ground on his knees and looked at his opponent once more.

The man straightened himself and looked at the masked Anbu with a smile. "You're pretty good. I guess Konoha isn't that desperate," he said.

Once again he blurred out of BK's sight. The masked Anbu's reflexes kicked in as the black haired enemy appeared behind him, with his right foot travelling through the air in tremendous speed, charging towards his temple. BK held his hands in front of his head in a cross position. The kick slammed into his defence. Although it didn't break, he was sending flying away due to the man's power.