Chapter 36 : Gathering

Catras POV:

Arriving at the Twins place i notice just how beautiful this Mansion is. Last time i really couldn't give less of a fuck but nearly everything in and around that place costs a fortune, to the point that even i, can't help but be impressed. My ...oh right I decided i'm titling them "Owners" now...so my previous Owners, wasted Money on so much shit I never really thought about until i had to relearn how it feels when Money is finite.

Walking up the Marble Stairs, i can hear loud voices inside already

"WHY? BECAUSE IT'S MY LIFE DT, THATS WHY" Lonnie's voice, rings through the halls of the Mansion

"A LIFE YOU ARE BEGGING TO BE OVER IT SEEMS" DT shouts back

I sigh and can see where this is going already a mile away. The scene we see when we are led into the Foyer is....bizarre to say the least. Kako is facepalming on the Couch, Sabrina and Mirai sit together beside her and are not really part of the conversation, DT and Lonnie are fighting in the Middle and the Twins mom sits on a Highchair with an old Teaset, on the Phone with someone.

"Ahh finally.... get some common sense into the idiot" DT says when they see us

"Fuck off, Lizzard bitch"

"Watch it, Hobo cunt"

both of them stare at each other before looking away

"I take DT, you take Lonnie?" Adora whispers and i nod, knowing I have a better chance with TD but Adora has about a 0% chance of making Lonnie listen to her.

Walking over, its clear to everyone looking at the brown skinned Woman that her wounds are far from healed. She's hunched over a bit, keeps her Arms close to her Body and her Face screams "i'm in pain, let me sit down"

"Hey Lonnie, what's gotten you so pissed off?"

"The fucking Lizzard is trying to dictate my life"

"I'M TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE, BITCH" DT shouts over from the other end of the room, getting ignored by Lonnie

"Can you be more specific?" i ask

Lonnie doesn't look at me "im....i want to be there, when you infiltrate Primes place"

Ahh...it's as I thought "Why? you gonna risk your life and it's obvious you are not 100%?"

"Because i need to see this through Catra...i can't just walk away after what he did to me....to us" Lonnie says, while biting her bottom Lip

"Yeah I get that...but you have to understand that DT wants you to stay alive, right?"

"I know but fuck that...its my life and if i want to throw it way, thats not their business"

Wow.....talk about a Teenage reaction. Now, i get what she means, as i am somewhat similar but there are limits

"Okay ...that's just stupid... i do agree, if you want to go, no one can tell you otherwise..... you will die tho, Lonnie...there is no question of "If" or "When" anymore....this is suicide for someone that, even i, could knock out right now"

Lonnie looks at me, Eyes watering, her Face contorted in Pain "So?....not like i have anything left to life for anyway...never had"

"And yet, you were desperate enough to work scummy, shitty jobs and lowered your own standards and morals enough to help Prime.....fucking hell, i think you might just want to life"

Lonnie sits down, against the Wall behind her and slowly nods "I...do but i don't know why"

I know how she is feeling at this moment very well. When i kissed Adora back then, i thought my Life was over, that i had destroyed the only thing i ever wanted and i know how much despair she feels right now