Chapitre I

I hug my Mom for a last time before i leave for the flight "Don't worry mom I'll call you everyday!" my Mom looked worried i can't blame her it's my first time living abroad.This was the hardest Goodbye of my live."Im going to Visit you every Holiday!'' i lived for two years in Belgium but i still can't speak or understand proper French . I saw that my Uber for the Airport arrived i hugged my mom for a last time and leave the house."Where to?" the Chauffeur asked me  "To Brussels Zaventem Airport". I put on my Airpod Max and turn on my Favorite Song, like a tattoo by Sade.

After i found my Gate i sat down. Shortly the gate opened and i got to my seat i was stressed and exhausted i fell asleep right away.

I woke up by the announcement of the Cabin Crew " Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Terminal 2E the local time is 6:30 AM...."
After the Announcement i got up and got ready to leave.

It was still dark outside i took my 4 Suitcases and went to my Taxi.
I payed the Taxi driver 60 Euros and took my Suitcases out and went to my Apartment.

As i entered the Lounge i greeted the Security and waited for the Elevator and then eventually got in and pressed for the 5th floor.

I stood infront of my Apartment i don't know how it looks like but i don't expect much. I open the door and the first thing i see is this big living room i get in and i am suprised that it is actually that big.

After unpacking everything i get ready to go to my first work day. I pick out black straight fit jeans a white turtle neck and a black blazer to top it off. I leave the house and take the Taxi to the Parc des Princes.

As i arrive i quickly get inside the stadium and search for the office to speak with the Boss i knock and enter. ''Oh Bonjour Iris'' the Boss already recongnized me i greeted him and we went straight to the paperwork. after signing many Papers the Boss told me to go to the Pitch and be there to film the media content for the team.Before entering the pitch i take a deep breath and tell myself '' it's going to be alright don't be nervous'' at once i hear someone pass next to me and i hear them saying to me ''someones nervous'' i look over and see a tall guy ''well isn't everyone nervous on their first day?'' he laughs slightly '' yeah yeah that says everyone'' and he walks in to the pitch. Now what was that i shake my head and walk to the Pitch and start filming some content for the Team. I record a Video for the Insta Story to show the Hardwork of the boys. "still nervous huh?" god it's him again "no im actually feeling confident" he laughs again "we'll see if thats so tomorrow" he laughs and walks away to Neymar.

-3 hours later-
After getting my Chai latte i made my way back home i enter the lounge and take the elevator. The elevator stops at the first floor and a tall familiar guy enters "Oh the nervous girl is here" i look up and see it's him the rude guy "I have a name sir" he laughs "Well i do too" god he's so annoying "my name is Iris by the way" he looks at me "Nervous girl has a name oh im Kylian" his name sounds so familiar. Suddenly i hear a weird noise from the elevator the elevator is not moving shit were stuck this is my biggest fear. "I guess were stuck here together" i ignore him and press the help button until someone answers "Bonjour, comment puis-je vous aider" please tell me they know english "Hello were stuck in this Elevator we need help" the lady sounds confused "sorry no English" shit i knew it. Kylian pushes me away and talks in French to the lady i hope he's explaining the situation. I sit down in the corner and hope someone helps me, Kylian sits down on the ground and looks at me "you work for PSG and you don't know french why did they sign you" he laughs, wow he's really rude. I lean back and hope that this time just passes

-1 hour later-
After i finally got out of the Elevator i went straight to bed i was so so tired and exhausted that i fell asleep right away