Chapitre II

''One Chai Latte please'' i sat down at the table in the small café i found on my morning walk yesterday. Today is a stormy rainy day so i decided before i get to work to stay here and read. ''Here's your Chai Latte?'' i thanked her and took a sip of the drink god i love this sweet taste. I open my book and start reading i looked over to the counter and notice that Kylian is there how does he know this Café it's actually not that popular here i turned back to my book and kept on reading. After a while i noticed that he has left i finish my Chai Latte and leave the Café.

I took the Metro to the nearest station to the Camp des loges.I got out of the Station and decided to walk there instead of taking the bus. ''Hey Iris do you want me to take you with me to the training ground?'' i look over and see Neymar in his Car ''Oh yes that would be great'' he gets out and opens me the Car door i slide into the seat and he drives off. ''Why are you not taking a taxi or a rental car?'' i look over to him ''It's cheaper for me to take the Public transport'' he nods ''You know if you don't mind i can pick you up!'' i smile '' No no you don't have to do this extra for me'' i look out of the window ''you know for a good friend i don't mind doing this'' i smile cause he refers to me as a good friend.

We arrive and both get out and the PSG media team is already filming us and ''Neymar our gentlemen takes worker with him to work how lovely'' he smiles ''his the best!!'' i comment and we both enter the training ground.

I fill up the Water bottles for the Players and sit down on the bench and watch them train. I start filming some content for Instagram Ney notices the camera and performs his little dance ''Our dancer Neymar'' i laugh. ''Iris you should focus on work not on Neymar'' i look over and Kylian is standing behind me ''I am focused he wanted to perform his dance for the story'' kylian laughs ''mhm'' and goes over to train some goal shots.

I get outside the training ground and walk to the metro station. ''As a women why are you walking alone outside in the dark'' i turn around and see Kylian behind me ''It's not that dangerous here'' he laughs ''Trust me Iris it is'' i ignore him and keep on walking ''im good alone kylian see you tomorrow'' i keep on walking. I get into the Metro and notice a familiar person i ignore it and lean back. I get out of the Metro and make my way home i turn around and see a person behind me i keep on walking. I turn around again and the person is still there i think im being followed. I get inside the Lounge and walk the stairs up to the 5th floor im not taking the elevator again. Kylian was right Paris is not safe at night.

I sit down and take out my french textbooks and try to learn. Kylian words reply in my head "Why would they sign a person that dosen't speak French" i shake my head why why is that in my head.

-next morning-

I get to the café the same one as yesterday i think this place is my new favorite place. As i get in i notice Kylian there Why is he here again. Nevermind i pass him and order my Coffee and sit own far far away from him.

I enter the trainig ground and watch the guys train again. today is an important training it's the training before the game tonight. I take some pictures of the boy's and then sit down at the bench and wait for the practice to be over.

''Are you coming to the game tonight'' i look at neymar '' of course i am it's literally a home game'' we both laugh and i catch Kylian looking at me he looks pissed.

It's game time i enter the stadium and go to the lowest stands and sit down. They introduce the Players and then they start the warm up. I turn around to show Ney that im wearing his Jersey i catch him smiling and see that kylian glanced coldly at me. The game startet and it was a great start Neymar had the ball passed it to Marquinhos but Kylian took it he ran to the goal with it and made a goal everyone screamed yelled i was jumping. In the 2nd Halftime Kylian always took the ball of Neymar it seemed like he didn't want Neymar to have the ball.

''We won'' i said and hugged Neymar he smiled at me . I think me and Neymar became the best friends you could imagine he's the best person i ever met.

''You should wear the Jersey of a goal scorer'' I turned over and saw Kylian behind me.