Chapitre VIII

-6 months later-

Kylian called me and i picked up

"Why are you back with him?"
"Why do you have a new girl Ky"
He sighs
"You know Ky all im gonna say now is going to be from my heart! You thaught me how to love for the first time in my life i knew what love felt like and loving you was a feeling i couldn't describe for the first time in my life i cared about someone other's feelings than mine i have done everything for you hearing your voice every morning made me feel happy having you around me made me feel safe being around you was warm and cozy you being a part of my life was the best thing that happened to me im so thankful that i was able to spend time with you im deeply frustrated that we had to end everything because of my career but thank you for being in my life.

"Iris You can't just go to a rival team and work there while you're dating me"

I sigh and take a deep breath

"Kylian sometimes i remember the one night i needed you're support what were you doing you were yelling at me and literally tearing me apart instead of congratulating me for getting my dream job"

He laughs

"That's how the world works Iris"

"No it's not Ky i was there for you when you were there in the Hospital i was sitting next to you 24/7 crying my heart out praying that you wake up Ky i loved you no matter what and you you don't care a little bit about me you could've taken care of my heart because you were in it but no you teared every peace away from my heart. I fear of sleeping with the hope of seeing you again while you're dreaming about someone else.

"Just come home Iris"

My heart stops at his words and i hang up i take my suitcase and walk to the gate im flying to paris for the holidays im going to spend time with Ney he invited me to celebrate New Year and Christmas with his family.

-9PM Paris-
I landed safely in Paris and made my way to Neymar's house he told me to stop over at the Parc des Princes and he'll drive me to his house. I am now here at the stadium where i fell in love it feels weird.

"Iris..." i turn around and see him "Kylian..." he comes over to me and hugs me "Im sorry" i push him away "Kylian you won't ever love me again you won't love me because i won't love you anymore i will do anything to not love you anymore" my voice breaks and he looks at me "I will get used to your absence Kylian and i will continue my life i don't know how i will do it but i know you won't stop me and you promise me you won't stop me" he looks at me and i turn around and walk away but he grabs my waist and turns me around he puts his hands on my cheeks and says "What am i supposed to do I'll go crazy soon" i look at him "i don't know Ky i don't know" he sighs and raises his voice " I love you so much Iris don't you understand I love you so much" he shakes my head and i start crying "i love you so much too Kylian but were not good for eachother we only tear eachother apart" i walk away and get into Neymar's car and he drives off

As i enter the house i run around to the Kitchen "god im so hungry" Ney comes over "Oh let me make something!" I go over and sit down on the couch "Ney can i go for a walk before you serve the food?" he nods and i get up and leave the house. I sit down at a bench and just look at the street. Looking at the street i notice that this was the street where me and Kylian always used to walk around together

Iris Memories
"Kylian come here look at this cute little shop they have such cute jewelry" Kylian ran over to me and looked at the Jewelry "Im going to get you that ring wait here" i waited outside for Kylian to comeback he comes out and kneels infront of me "Will you stay with me forever" i smiled at him "Of course i will Mon Amour" he hugged me and kissed me.

I stand up and wipe my tears away i look on my hand and i notice that the ring is still on my finger i smile and keep on walking i stop infront of the story and look at the Jewelry. I walk back to the house and The food is ready i sit down and get to eat.

"Omg Ney the Pineapple cake is amazing!" he laughs "right i tried something new" i stand up "Im going to sleep i quite tired!" i went up to the guest room and laid down to sleep i feel asleep immediately.

"Good Morning wake up it's already 12am" i get up and see Ney infront of me."ok ok im up" i got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. "I'll be going for my morning walk now okay?" he nods and i went out i went to the same street of yesterday evening. I found the store again and decided to enter it "Bonjour how can i help you darling" i look up and see a eldery lady "Oh im just looking" she nods "This Jewelry is special it all has something small special in them that will help you with life" i look at her "You look like you need luck in your life" i nod and the lady gives me a red bracelet "it's beautiful can i buy it" she looks at me "Take it as a gift darling" i smile and thank the lady and leave the store.
I keep on walking around. I notice a big crowd down there are people screaming i go down and notice it's Kylian...he is talking to his fans i stand here hoping he won't notice me but as i look at him our eyes immediately meet i look away and keep on walking. I am trying to forget Kylian but his love can't get out of my head. I hear footsteps coming closer to me "Iris..." i turn around "Kylian..." he looks on my hand "You still wear the ring..." i smile a little "The ring yes i still do but if you want it back" he interrupted me mid sentence "No keep it i don't need anything from you".

I get back to Ney's house and lay down on the couch
"You got a new ring?" I shake my head and run upstairs why is everyone mentioning this goddamn ring i can't i don't want anything that reminds me of him i take the ring off and throw it trough the window and it falls somewhere to the canalization "im sorry...Ky but were over"