Chapitre IV

I woke up on the couch "shit i need to get to work" i get up and fix my hair. Kylian left already i get to his closet and pick some of his clothes cause i can't pull up in my Pyjama to work i take some pants and a hoddie it's all a little to big for my but i need to get to work.

I enter the Training ground and all eyes are on me "Your late" i nod "Im sorry i overslept" the boys laugh and then we get to work i film some content and get the water bottles ready.

It's break time i make my way to get some water. "You're wearing Kylian's Clothes?" i turn around and see Hakimi and Neymar, I nod and walk away from that awkward situation as i walk away i only hear them laugh. I get the water and walk back tot the pitch ''My clothes on you huh'' i stop and turn around ''I didn't have anything else to wear'' h elaughs and walks to the pitch. i walk to the pithc and say ''Okay so guys today i have to do some personal interviews with you all during the training so please come to me for the interviews'' they all nod and i make my way to the record place. After 1 hour i got the most interviews.

I make my way home until someone pulls me on the side to the hallway and pushes me to the wall. ''I didn't have the chance to take a kiss from you last night'' and boom his lips touch mine i pull away immediately '' Ney what the'' he immediately starts kissing me again this time he holds my face so i can't pull away. why is he doing this why. '' are you insane to touch her'' suddendly i feel a tight grip on my arm that pulls me away from Neymar. He pulls me with him and to the his Car. ''Are you okay did he touch you what did he do to you?'' i swallow hard and look away ''Iris tell me right now!'' i look at him and my eyes start to tear up ''Kylian i don't wanna talk right now'' he looks at me and starts driving. '' Kylian please drop me off at my apartment'' he looks at me ''No no after what just happened i won't let you stay alone at home'' i wipe my tears away ''Kylian please...'' he looks over to me. ''Call me if you need me'' i nod and enter my apartment i close the door and immediately break down why did he have do to that? i thought he was my best friend.

-3 weeks later-

For the last three weeks i have shut myself off from the outside world i ignored all texts and calls i have been in my bed all the time. knock knock'' i get up and go to the door who would be visiting me ? i open the door and immediately recongnize him. ''Kylian...'' i hug him and burst out in tears '' it's okay it's okay don't cry'' i look up to him i feel so bad i never texted or called him. '' Are you feeling better ?'' were sitting on the couch ''I am better now i just needed time for myself'' he nods '' get dressed i need to show you somethig'' i look at him but then go to my room and pick some clothes and get ready.

I slide into the Car seat it's my first time going out since three weeks. we stop somewhere and he tells me to close my eyes and he starts leading em to the place his grip is tight he's making sure i don't trip or fall. i feel that he lets me go '' open your eyes'' i open my eyes and see him infront of me with a bouquet of roses in his hand and around us is the Eiffel tower. I feel so overwhelmed and hug him ''thank you thank you KyKy'' he smiles and hugs me back he takes my hand we walk around the Park. We sit down at the Café and order something. I look at him at his eyes his gaze softens as our eyes meet suddenly i have that feeling in my stomach . i know i know it's Kylian it was him always i only wanted him

" oh our drinks are here Iris? You good?" i smile and look him in the eyes "Kylian I I love you".