~Eighteen~

Suddenly the same person who saved Inosuke appeared in front of Tanjiro, sword at the ready, with a stoic expression on his face. 

"T-Tomioka?" Tanjiro croaked. 

"Water breathing, Eleventh form:......

"Eleventh form!?" Tanjiro excalimed.

"Dead Calm"

Suddenly the threads about to hit him were cut in half and it seemed as though he was in an entire new dimension made from water with him standing on the surface of water. 

Rui looked at him wide-eyed. W-what! How did he...

"Are you planning on helping or just sitting there the whole time?" Tomioka called without looking anywhere else. 

Tanjiro, confused by his words, was about to say something when.......

"I was just waiting for you to acknowledge my presence." Tsubasa jumped down from her perch on the tree and stood next to the raven haired male. She tried to read him..... Nothing. As usual. The one person Tsubasa could never read. 

She grinned. "Hi, Nii-nii." 

There was no reaction to the nickname. "Let's just get this done, shall we." 

Tsubasa drew her sword and held it out. "Right." 

And with that, the two dashed at the demon, perfectly in sync. They went to either side of him and, in movement faster that light, struck. They said in unison....

"Water Breathing, Twelfth Form:....

"Twelfth form!?" 

"Two-Way Tsunami!!"

With that, whatever next attack Rui was planning had been destroyed, along with his strings, his fingers and arms were cut off. 

"Finish it off." Giyu called, not looking tired in the slightest. 

Tsubasa grinned. "Sure!" She held out her blade in front of her, facing the sky and took a super deep breath.

"Water Breathing, Thirteenth Form:....

Tanjiro had officially given up. 

The world around Tsubasa became one of water and space. With her standing on the surface of the liquid, smiling at the endless stars around her. A single Sakura petal fell down from the heavens. 

It danced by her, guiding her. She danced, following it until finally it landed on the wry tip of her blade....

"Cherry Blossom Rain!!"

Her Nichirin Blade turned the same pink as the Sakura petal and suddenly several Sakura petals appeared and surrounded Rui. Before he even knew what was happening, they sliced off his head in one clean cut. 

Before he actually died, the girl felt the pain of his past and heard him say sorry for all the wrong he did. And that all in all, he just wanted to be with his family again. I"m sorry.... were his final thoughts. 

Tsubasa shed a few tears as his body disintegrated. Don't worry. Surely you'll be forgiven and will be reunited with your family. She thought and smiled. 

Then when the Sakura petals disappeared, her blade glowed one more time before it shattered to a thousand pieces. She could only smile. 

Nezuko was released and fell down beside her brother, her wounds slowly healing. Tsubasa was about to approach them both when Giyu got in her way. He looked at her with a gaze she knew all too well. 

She's hurt. You can't be close to her. 

She grinned. "Good to see you still care about me Nii-nii." 

He gave no reaction. Just a slight nod. The girl smiled warmly at him. 

"W-wait...." Tanjiro mumbled as he stared at the two. "Nii-nii? Is this who you were talking about back at the Wisteria mansion. 

Before the girl could answer, she turned her attention to Nezuko and calmly smiled, "Duck." 

The girl did just that and half a second later, a Nichirin Blade swung over her head. 

"Oh dear. I seem to have missed," a woman in a butterfly kimono with black and violet hair landed next to the two standing. 

"Shino-chan!" Tsubasa beamed. 

"Oh, Tsu-chan. I didn't know you were here," the lady smiled before turning her attention back to Nezuko. "Now about that demon...." 

She drew her sword again but Tsubasa was quick to block her. 

"Shino-chan, I don't think you should."

"We're Demon Slayers. That's a demon." she said before she ran past the purplette and lunged at the demon child. But she barely even got close before Giyu trapped her in a headlock. 

"Oh my, Tomioka? Are you doing this because I said no-one likes you?" she said, her voice and smile cheery and unwavering. 

Tsubasa snickered at the comment while Nezuko took her opportunity to run. Eventually though, the butterfly woman broke free and started to chase her. Giyu and Tsubasa were quick to follow her, but she was only just faster than them. 

The duo was just about to catch her when they heard a message from a crow saying they had to "Capture Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado and bring them back to Headquarters."

"Oh dear." Tsubasa giggled. "This should be interesting."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hey! Get up! I said get up! How long do you plan to sleep huh? Don't you know how important this is!?" 

An unfamiliar voice yelled at Tanjiro as he was forced awake. When finally he opened his eyes, he was greeted by the light of the sun and several foreign silhouettes. 

"Where.... am I?" 

"Get up already! You're in the presence of the ten Hashira!!" 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So that's then end of this chap. Wait...... Did he just say TEN???? Well. who's the tenth one? Let's find out shall we?

Actually.........

I won't be updating for a while cuz tomorrow morning I'm going back to.....*drumroll please....* BOARDING SCHOOL!!!!

Yerp. Its back to school. In a hella tough grade. Ninth Grade is quite a journey if you ask me. A journey that I'm finally gonna begin tomorrow!!! Wish me luck..... I'll need it<3

So yeah I basically just wanted to apologize in advance because the story is currently on hold..... And apologize a second time cuz I left it on a cliffhanger. But not to worry, the second U'm back I'll get right back to work. 

I hope ya'll are enjoying the new year!! And if you're in school too..... Don't worry. We're suffering together now. Anyways......

Happy Day, Afternoon or Night and Happy Reading! And never forget to.....

🔥Set Your Heart Ablaze!!<3🔥

~✨Blu<3✨~