Choice made

Izuku had gone to school the next day smiling happy for one the first times in five years to go to school. The Midoriya family had went and gotten Izuku quirk registered immediately after the doctor visit. He went with the quirk name Rearguard since his quirk said that was his class.

When Izuku got to class he went to his seat trying his hardest to keep his smile from showing since he has realized that everyone at his school was essentially against him. He was honestly thankful that they would be moving on to junior high soon since he could convince his mom to send him to a different junior high now.

Izuku was brought out of his thoughts by an explosion happening right in front of him. The explosion obviously came from non other than one Katsuki Bakugo.

"Hey Deku so it's been five years your quirk was supposed to come in so did it or were you just lying this entire time," Bakugo asked with narrow eyes.

"Oh a a hey um yeah it d did come in I I just have s s some problems with it in n how it can be used," Izuku said while stuttering and rubbing his neck.

"Really now so what is it why don't you show us?" Bakugo asked.

"Y You know it w w was going t to be a s s support based q quirk I don't h have many ways t to display it I can do t thing how either," Izuku said while standing up and facing his class before point at one of Bakugo lackeys standing on the other side of the room, "keep your eyes on him and me ok."

"Alright deku," Bakugo said as he moved to where he could stand and see both of them.

"Ok here we go," Izuku focused on one of his other bullies who had just taken notice of Izuku staring at him.

"Hey deku what are you looking at huh," the boy said while making his fingers extend. This cuaght everyone attention who looked at Izuku and whispering.

Izuku ignored them and whispered the first skill he had acquired, "rear stance," the next thing everyone who was looking at izuku saw was a quick flash of light and than he was gone. The finger boy was staring like he just saw something crazy until he felt someone tap him on the shoulder from behind which quickly turned around and found Izuku standing there.

"What the how did y..." he was cut off by Bakugo laughing.

"Hahaha so you can teleport now that's your quirk deku?" Bakugo asked with a smug look.

"Ah I it I I is a p part of it," Izuku said while scratching his head, "I w would n n need a volunteer t to show a a any more t things I I could do." Izuku had actually used a few skill points to pick up more skills from his class leaving his lineage and race skills for after he decided on whether he would change race or not. The skills he picked were ones that only cost him one or two points each. He now had defense support 1, recovery support 1, attack support 1, rear stance, outside assist, rearguard general, hawk eyes, backdraft, moral support, and rear view. In total these skills brought his skill point total down from fifty to thirty five skill points with rearguard general being the most expensive at three skill points. This made Izuku so glade he had gained extra skill points for going so long without his quirk since it gave him the option to pick which skills to choose that he thought would be most helpful to a hero.

He also found out that he could invite people to a party and this would lower the amount of MP it took from him to use one of his support skill on them. Though he hasn't tried to do that yet and some of his skill use so little MP that it regenerates back almost instantly which he is happy about of course. He doesn't know what would happen if got in to a fight it may be that it regenerates because he is not in a fight like in old RPG which just makes it something he wants to test. Izuku would brought of his thoughts when the class that had been ignoring him or just straight up bullying him immediately crowded around him asking him questions about his quirk.