A day to remember

XX MUSHU JUNIOR HIGH XX

It was the start of the last year of junior high for the three friends. Their homeroom class was a buzz with excitement about this and their teacher improved this. The woman burst through the doors while yelling out a greeting to her class.

"Hellllooooo clllllaaaasssss! I hope your break was fun but it is now time to start thinking about your futures!" Mrs. Tiana said with a wide smile and skip in her step, "besides I got some amazing news for you all, we just got back your mock tests for the students who took them over your break and all of you aced them with flying colors so congratulations on that." The students who had taken the mock tests we're excited while the ones that didn't weren't doing much.

"But that is enough of that now is time for class work now let's get started!" Mrs. Tiana said.

"Yes sensei!" The class responded.

The school day went by fairly quickly with the three friends planning on hanging out afterwards. Luckily they all had the day off from training or from helping around their parents business in Jiro's case.

"So mophead what do you want to do?" Jiro asked Izuku. Itsuka trying to stop her laughter from the nickname. Izuku on the other hand was just thinking it was better than being called deku especially since it wasn't said in a mean way.

"I I don't know h how a about we go to the arcade?" Izuku asked while cursing the stutter he can't seem to get rid of especially around girls.

"I'm fine with it I caesura to crush you two in some fighting games," Kendo said with a smirk to her two friends.

"Oh really guess I'll just have to school you in the rhythm games than," Jiro returned Itsuka smirk with one of her own. Izuku not wanting to be left out decided to let his small competitive sport show.

"You two may have those games but I will be the champion of the shooting games ladies," Izuku said with his own albeit awkward smirk. The two girls on the other hand when they heard him speak without stuttering for once were surprised but that quickly led to giggling due how he tried to sound cool, "what is it?"

"I am sorry Zu but don't speak like that ever again it doesn't suit you," Itsuka said while still giggling.

"Yeah mophead that may be a lethal weapon since it may cause someone to laugh to death," Jiro said also still giggling.

"Ha ha I can be cool sometimes," Izuku said while looking away before gaining a smirk, "besides I m might have to use it at the arcade so that way you two become too distracted to win."

"You wouldn't dare that is sabotage," Itsuka said with so mock hurt in her voice.

"All f fair in arcade battles," Izuku said.

"Is that so well that means we could do something to you t..." Jiro was cut off by Izuku immediately.

"I take it back I won't do anything," Izuku said with a straight face while being slightly stiff.

"That was fast!" Both girls said.

After this all three of them started laughing while they were leaving the school. They decided to take a short cut underneath a underpass on their way to the arcade. The two girls were in front of Izuku as they walked but Izuku started to here something strange. His rabbit ears twitched at the sound of some kind of gunk moving around. It look like Jiro also had picked up on it since she turned around to ask Izuku something.

"Hey mophead you hear that too?" Jiro asked.

"Yep," Izuku said while looking around slightly while picking up his pace. The three of them started to walk faster but after they crossed over a manhole cover the noise got louder. The three were getting further away before suddenly the manhole cover flew  up out of the ground. The three turned around and saw some kind of slime like creature crawling out of the sewer.