First day of UA

It was the first day at UA and Izuku was walking with his three friends Kendo, Jiro, and Tsunotori. Over the week waiting for their acceptance letters Tsunotori wanted to meet up and that lead to Izuku's other friends tagging along. The four of them got along great and when the letters did come they learned that they would all be in the same class. Which lead them to where they were now outside 1-A giant door.

"Think their trying to compensate for something," Jiro said while glancing to her friends. Kendo chuckled a bit mean while Tsunotori and Izuku were just looking at her blankly the joke having gone other both of their heads for albeit different reasons.

"Dudes seriously... you know what never mind let's just go in," Jiro said before deciding it would take too much time to explain the joke to the two apparently innocent people of their friend group. Instead she opened the door to see. The explosive Pomeranian with his feet on his desk arguing with the boy with blue hair from the exams.

"Remove your feet from the desk this instant. You are disrespecting the past users and makers of this desk," Iida said with his arms swinging around robotically.

"Get lost four eyes I'll do what I want!" Bakugo said.

Before the conversation could go on in longer everyone turned to the group of four as they entered the room. They all made their way too the back and took the seats open their. Izuku was in the back next the window while Tsunotori took the seat next to him and than Jiro took the seat in front of her while Kendo took the seat in front of Izuku. Izuku looked at the class around and noticed they were all looking their way or more specifically at him.

Izuku raised an eyebrow before speaking, "what?"

"Yo bro you were the one that destroyed the zero pointer right?" A boy with red spiky hair asked.

"Yeah was that you bro?" Another boy with similar hair except gray asked.

"Um... yea I did," Izuku said and than watched something that confused everyone there.

"THAT IS SOOOO MAINILY!" Both teens said with their quirks activating. The red head body became rock like while the other boy's body became metallic.

"Their the SAME!" Everyone in the class said.

"Um... thanks I think," Izuku said with a confused expression.

The others in the class started to talk again and ask him questions which was luckily stopped when Aizawa entered the room. After a few seconds he activated his quirk which made everyone shut up.

"It took you all twelve seconds to shut up that is not logical now than take these get changed and meet me at the training field," Aizawa said as he brought out gym clothes and than left. Everyone grabbed their gym clothes and than left.
====================================

Once everyone made it out to the field Aizawa started speaking.

"It took you all eight minutes to get here that needs to improve," Aizawa said while looking over everyone, "now than you will be doing a quirk assessment test today."

"But sir what about the orientation?" Kendo asked.

"We don't have time to waste on that since I only have three years to get you ready to be heroes," Aizawa said, "now than Bakugo come here and throw this ball and use your quirk anything goes as long as you stay in the circle."

Bakugo went up and grabbed the ball before stepping in the circle and looking back to Izuku, "hey nerd beat this," Bakugo than turned back and brought his arm back before throwing it with a huge explosion to propel it." Everyone watch the fly through the air before hitting the ground.