New look new school

XX MUSUTAFU GENERAL HOSPITAL XX

Izuku woke up sleeping in a hospital bed. He got up and groggily went to the bathroom in the room. Once he was done with his business he went to wash his hands and noticed movement in the mirror. He looked at it staring for a second not believing what he was looking at.
*twitch*
Izuku reached for the top of his head while looking at his reflection before seeing something move behind him in the reflection.
*swoosh*
Izuku looked behind him by turning his head to see a forest green with black stripes tail connected to him. He quickly looked back at the mirror and reached up to his head and tap what twitch before... it was an ear but not just any ear a rabbit ear. The rabbit ears on Izuku head are forest green with black spots on the ears in random locations. Izuku started to remember what happened before and immediately opened his stats and saw his race section. Their it was his new race the hybrid race were-Rabbit-cat or a were-Catbit.

[stat page
Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: nine
Race: Hybrid were-Rabbit-cat or were-Catbit
Gender: male
LVL: 5
HP:30
MP:40
Skill points: 38.                               ]

While Izuku was looking at his new race a new display popped up notifying him of something he wasn't expecting.

[hidden quest completed: quest: change race. Completed by changing race. Bonus objective: randomize your race selection completed.
Awards for completion: unlock regular quest and more hidden quest, three skill points, and common mystery box. Awards for bonus objective completion: wrist mounted slingshot, black box (dangerous to open but may hold something useful inside). ]

[ all items have been added to inventory. To access your inventory just think inventory open or say inventory open. ]

Izuku just stared at the display in front of him before finally realizing where he was and finished up what he was doing. After that he went back to the hospital bed just now noticing that it is night thanks to the windows in the room showing the sky outside. Izuku got in bed and fell back to sleep now on his side so he doesn't squish his new tail.
====================================
XX MUSUTAFU GENERAL HOSPITAL XX

It was around noon the next day when Izuku was awoken by his mother and the doctor who was checking in on him. After seeing he was doing fine and the doctor checking over a few things. The doctor wanting to do some tests they went to see about having him do some exercises like he did the day before. Izuku did the exercises and lasted longer and could do more of them easier but only slightly. After that the doctor asked Izuku some questions about how his new appendages felt and tested to see how they responded to different things. For the most part they acted similarly to what someone with a rabbit or cat quirk would respond. The last thing the doctor ask was about the new skills he gained from this or at least the new ones he could obtain. Izuku brought up the race skills list that he had access to.

[race skills for hybrid were-Rabbit-cat/were-Catbit
Cat's call Rabbit's agility
Cat's landing Kick
Ambush Enhanced speed
Groom Double jump
Scratch Leap ]

Izuku told the doctor the skills he is now able to obtain. After talking for a bit and running a few more test by having Izuku obtain a few skills from his race and using them they we're finished. The doctor did ask if he was going to use the skill from lineage option which Izuku said he was going to possibly take those next but wanted to work with his quirk counselor on the new abilities he just gained for awhile. The doctor agreed with that idea and than asked if anything else had happened. Izuku took this chance to explain what happened when he woke up last night and showed them the items that were in his inventory. The Doctor became intrigue by this but only a little since quirks that create things aren't new but this didn't come from Izuku body which made it strange. After further discussion the doctor said if Izuku is aiming to become a hero than he should practice martial arts and learn to use that sling shot that he got since there aren't any reason why he wouldn't be able to practice his aim with it. Inko took in all the information so far and agreed to everything even if she was slightly afraid of her son getting hurt but, did believe that him learning to defend himself would be better than sending him into a dangerous profession such as hero without that knowledge.