Chapter 1

[don't forget that this happens when Kate doesn't have children. She's in her 20's in this story]

Kate's POV:

Today, I'm getting married. He's the love of my life and I'm sure about it. Nothing will never break us apart. I trust him and he trusts me. We never cheated on each other. He will always be there for me I know this. His name is Ned. I see me, years later, having a family with him. Seeing our kids growing up, growing old together in England. Of course, he is away a lot of times but he told me there are problems in his family. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it but he refused, saying he was trying to not think about it. Sometimes it makes me feel like he's scared of talking to me but, I know him, it's normal. He's not that kind who talks about everything to try to fix it. Today, it's our wedding. My dress is wonderful. I feel beautiful. Ned was the one in charge of the invitations. He invited a lot of people of his side and less on mine. I was a little disappointed but I understood that it was already a big thing to do the wedding in England. At least, he made me look at all the invitations. There were people I didn't even know. He forgot someone really important. Someone who I haven't see in years and he knew I wanted him to come. I asked Ned if I could do only one more invitation but he said it was already full. I was really sad. But now, it's my day and I have to enjoy it to the maximum. Let's start your new life Kate.

Hey! I know maybe it's not really long but I don't know how you guys want it to be! Comment below if you want it longer or shorter! Tell me what you think! I'll hope you'll love it:) Enjoy!