Premises (please read!)

Hi there! 

I assume you've clicked on this story because something about it caught your attention. If so, I hope you'll enjoy it! I've been working on it for literal years, and it's finally online for someone else to read. The thought does scare me, in a way. Because I've been spending so much time on it, I have over 100 chapters planned out (¼ of which have been written so far). So if you're looking for a short novel, I'm sorry this may not be it.

I only write for fun, I don't expect this to one day become a book or a successful Wattpad novel. The genre of fanfiction, however controversial, is what I vibe with the most and I tend to be more willing to write if the characters are inspired by celebrities I love.

Every time I wondered if the things happening in this story were too "cliché", I told myself that sometimes life does have clichés, and that doesn't make it any less real. Friends of mine have lives that are way more eventful and dramatic than Bridget's, so I figured thus isn't completely unrealistic. After all, it's still a fanfiction, so... shit's gotta happen, right?

I'd love to let you scroll through the very first chapter right away, but I still feel like some premises should be made: 

1.

English is not my first language. Therefore, grammar/syntax mistakes and misspelled words will be highly likely to slip in there sometimes, and you're free to point them out and help the author improve :) 

2.

I do not own any of the famous people in this story (obviously) and do not ship any of them in real life (yes, there'll be ship dynamics throughout the whole story). Everything in here is purely fictional and I'm not assuming anything about their personal life or preferences. I just gave my characters their names, looks and part of their personality, so in the end they loved who they decided to.

The original plan was nothing like the final version, every character quite literally did whatever they wanted with their lives, I couldn't even force their decisions at some point haha

Also, last but not least, if one character with an idol's name seems like the villain or has toxic traits, it doesn't mean I dislike that idol in real life. I simply found them suitable for the character I was imagining in my head.

3.

There shouldn't be any specific trigger warnings, but throughout the story I'll bring up many topics such as:

- boy×boy love and sapphic characters

- bisexuality

- orientation/gender questioning

- polyamorous relationships

- consent + protected sex

- mild BDSM activities (nothing extreme, but not totally vanilla either): breath play, handcuffs/ropes, blindfolds, spanking, mentions of daddy kink, voyeurism, edging, dom/sub dynamics

- (other 18+ tags) sex in public places, dirty talk, anal sex, mutual masturbation, autoerotism

- alcohol drinking + drug use (only once but still)

- asthma attacks

- panic attacks

- smell-blindness

- friends with benefits

- struggling with one's appearance

- closeted people

- threesomes

- harassment

- aromanticism

- grief/past trauma

- toxic relationships or traits

and more. 

If you believe I haven't been careful with a specific topic, feel free to let me know where I went wrong and how I can have a different approach to it. 

4.

Throughout the whole story, please make sure to keep in mind that:

a) each POV contains the beliefs of that specific character, not necessarily mine or anyone else's; they do make mistakes and have morally ambiguous thoughts like every human being

b) smut scenes are a necessary part of the plot, they can tell a lot about the character who's speaking and the one they're having intercourse with, which is the reason why they're quite frequent; they're not only for the benefit of the smut itself, they're supposed to be there for a reason (bonus: they're fun to write and read hahah)
I will not mark the chapters containing sex scenes, if you feel uncomfortable I recommend you skip the story completely, there's no point in reading it without those scenes.

c) the characters who struggle to learn a foreign language will often struggle with forming complex sentences, therefore some dialogues may sound a bit off because they have to keep it simple when trying to explain something in another language. Sometimes I'm forced to opt for more complex statements that in real life might be impossible for a non-fluent speaker to say... let's collectively agree that it's just for a better narration. I tried to keep everything as realistic as possible, but I'm still writing a novel, you know?

Also, when the characters speak English, the font is going to be the generic one, when they speak Korean, it's always going to be in italics, so that I don't have to specify which language they're speaking every time. But fear not, I'll remind you of this throughout the story in case you forget, which would be legit!

5.

This book will have a sequel! I'm already working on it, even though book 1 isn't finished yet. I hope you'll look forward to it once you reach the end of this one!

-

All this being said, I'm really hoping this story will help you reflect on some things, fall in love with the characters, interest you till the end, or simply keep you company while you read it! 

Happy reading :) 

- stardustvirgo