"i can't tell you"

"and then he said..' i want you ' and like I couldn't hold back any longer.." as hyunjin was telling his story Minho was drowning in his thoughts

'i wonder who you could be..hannie was all that went through his mind the past few days but unfortunately, it was impossible to ever find out who hannie was or so he thought, for minho the word impossible was nonsense, something grew inside of him as he talked to hannie the past weeks, it was like he was slowly falling in love with a stranger and the fact that its an anonymous relation excited him even more. He never felt that with his girlfriend.

"helloooo earth to Lee minho"hyunjin yelled  trying to gain minhos attention "I'm talking about how I fucked lee felix are you even listening" hyunjin crossed his arms

"you what?" minho was left dumbfounded, it was true that he didn't hear a word hyunjin said so he was left even more shocked.

"well yeah obviously..it was either that or dying out of boredom and to be honest he wasn't even that bad, would definitely do it again" hyunjin smirked proudly

"fuck I haven't laid anyone in such a long time i feel like a virgin again" chan whined "even seungmin lost his v card to some short buff bunny pig or whatever he calls himself"

"it's dwaekki and if you feel like a virgin rent a prostitute or something" changbin said as he appeared behind them "minho you've been acting weird you good bro ?"

"yeah...I just have a lot on my mind..anyways guys I gotta go" minho waved walking out of the campus

he quickly turned on his phone opening instagram 

hey hannie..

You're going live tonight right

mhm I am

why...is my poor Minnie stressed

ill make sure to give him a good time tonight

"Felix it's bruised I cant cover it.." jisung looked at himself in the mirror trying his best to conceal the bruise. "babe there is absolutely no way in fucking hell you're going live" felix shook his head "but lix it's fine it doesn't hurt ill just cover it as best as i can and that's it"

"But.." Felix tried to say before getting cut off "no buts lets go"

3..2...1.. you are live greet your viewers, kitten

a few minutes into the live Minho was completely inlove with Hannie's body, he was hypnotized being close to reaching his climax only a few minutes in, but he saw something that left him in shock

even if Hannie looked absolutely gorgeous riding a dildo in that beautiful lace he was wearing, Minho was able to spot a small bruise that was on jisung's stomach, he tried increasing the lighting of his computer when he finally was able to realize there was clearly some type of makeup covering a larger bruise.

as he was trying to connect the dots his girlfriend barged into the bedroom "Minn- oh m goodness my love you're masturbating to me..poor thing let me help you"

Minho quickly shut his computer cursing to himself "of course babe only you.." he wished this could end quickly.

finallyyyyyy im so so sorry for the long wait but i was extremely busy sooo im so sorry hopefully one of the next chapters will make it up to you