"i want you"

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Jisung please calm down I'm sorry, i panicked and I didn't know how to tell you... it's my fault i shouldn't have hidden something like this from you"

Felix felt extremely guilty for lying about the day he had to spend in an empty classroom with hyunjin, but now that jisung knew he felt relief wash over him.

On the other hand, jisung wasn't well at all he was still trying to process what Felix has just told him, fortunately tho he calmed down about the fact that Minho almost walked in on their filming bedroom.

"So are you planning to sleep with him a lot... Felix?" Jisung asked looking up at his best friend

"I... don't know jisung... only a few times but I'll still be with you all the time" Felix smiled pulling jisung into a tight hug both cuddling each other on the bed.

"But we'll still have to spend our own private time right?" Jisung asked snuggling his nose in his friend's shirt.

"Yeah of course," the blond boy said with a giggle "nothing can replace our moments" he smiled playing with his friend's hair.

----------

It's been already a day since the incident and neither of hyunjin or minho talked to each other.

Chan didn't even realize the tension between the two, he just kept babbling about his new boyfriend jeongin

It's not like they felt guilty, well hyunjin did,but minho couldn't care less about who he hurt.

Thankfully the bell rang for them to get to their class and finally break out of that uncomfortable tension.

hyunjin knew if he tried to talk about it to Minho he would get hit on the shoulder and or flipped off so he'd rather not talk about it to his stubborn friend.

Once they both got in class they saw jisung and Felix laughing, chatting and having a pretty good time as if nothing happened the day before.

Hyunjin had hearts in his eyes at the sight of Felix being all happy and giggly he didn't know what has gotten into him but he found Felix super cute.

-----------

After two long hours of math everyone finally started to leave the class whilst Felix was still in class waiting for jisung who was apparently looking for something he Lost under the desk.

"Felix get to lunch I'll meet you there" jisung smiled softly as he watched his friend leave the classroom.

"There you are!" After Short minutes of searching his desk he finally found the small item he was looking for,"I'm glad i didn't loose my favorite necklace" jisung smiled when he suddenly felt a shadow rise over him.

He nervously looked over his shoulder widening his eyes at the person standing Infront of him.

"Meet me in the history of arts classroom i have something important to discuss with you." Minho blankly said before leaving the classroom

Jisung was left dumbfounded he didn't understand what Minho needed from he just hoped it had nothing to do with what happened yesterday.

Jisung gulped following Minho out of the classroom,they both took separate ways to get to the art room since they didn't want to be seen walking with each other.

Jisung's phone was blowing up from Felix's notification who was worried about his friend's absence.

There he was Infront of the art room ready to find out what's the emergency.

He walked into the classroom finding Minho seated on the teacher's desk waiting patiently.

"Jisung..." Minho finally spoke up looking out at the window "what's the thing you're hiding in that bedroom" Minho asked

"Excuse me what? You brought me here just to ask me this dumb question,how is that any of your fucking business?" Jisung snapped quickly regretting his action when minho glared at him

"i mean.. I'm sorry it was um we had another friend living there and they moved out,and that room is something very precious to me and Felix since losing our friend was really hard " of course that came right from his ass not his heart, he was lying about that so called friend just to keep the secret hidden

"really? Are you sure that room is hiding a friendship or a slutty secret" Minho grinned

He knows..but how?, jisung started to shake he didn't know what to do,he was about to do "i..don't understand"

He tried keeping a straight face as if minho's question didn't affect any part of him

"You don't need to hide it anymore hannie..."

" you know when I found out i was watching you,i felt disgusted how was enjoying the body that hated seeing everyday ,but in the end i thought..you can be very useful at times"

It was clear that jisung was fully panicked he didn't know what to do

"Don't worry I'll keep this a secret i won't even tell hyunjin about my discovery i just want something in exchange of keeping your little secret "

"What do you want Minho...this isn't the right place nor the right time.."

"I want.."

"You."

-----
HIIII NEW CHAPTER UPDATE WOOO I've been so busy lately i keep forgetting to update I'm so so sorry but i promise these next few chapters well make it up to you since we're finally sinking into the 100% minsung chapters 🙏🙏