"keep an eye out"

"what are we going to do Felix!!" Jisung whined shutting their apartment door behind."i can tell they want to do that project with us just to make fun of us or of our apartment" jisung kept complaining

"Don't worry jisung I'm sure it won't be that bad, besides as long as we keep them away from our stuff we'll have it easy..don't worry" Felix placed his hand on his friend's shoulder rubbing it slightly "come on let's clean that apartment okay?"

They both nodded before walking towards their bedroom, once inside Felix shut the door behind him surprise by the vibration he felt in his pocket

The blond boy took out his phone surprised by the notification that he has just received from hyunjin

'hope we'll get to have some time alone;)'

The shorter boy smiled widely sliding down his door as he started kicking his feet on the ground, after being a blushy and giggly Felix quickly got back up and started working on cleaning up the apartment With jisung

---------

Time has passed a knock finally being heard from the door making both of the jump in surprise.

Jisung ran towards the door slowly opening it revealing two tall figures waiting Infront of it.

"Are you gonna let me in or are you just going to stare at me like that?" Minho groaned, jisung haven't realized that he was just standing there staring at them like an idiot

Minho finally had enough and bumped into jisung to walk into his house "damn i wonder what type of job you work to get that type of money" minho commented looking around at the spacious apartment the two teenagers were living in.

"My job shouldn't be any of your concern.." jisung mumbled loud enough for minho hear

"Why? Are you embarrassed is it dirty or are you living off of daddy's money?" Minho turned around approaching the shorter boy, jisung felt small, really small under minho's gaze luckily for him hyunjin came in just in time "let's not get aggressive we're guests here after all" hyunjin smiled

After that save jisung quickly made his way to the kitchen "i... me and Felix decided it would be easier to work on the kitchen island.." jisung scratched the back of his neck

After they were all seated Felix came back with the necessary stuff to get started on the project and that's what they all did.

After a few long minutes everything was going pretty well,even though only jisung and Felix were doing the work it wasn't an issue for them as long as they are disturbed by the two boys seated next to them.

It's been now a while that they were working on the project, Minho and hyunjin looked at each other which hyunjin responded to getting up from his seat "Felix could you tell me the way to the bathroom please?" Hyunjin asked looking at the blond boy Infront of him

"Well it's in the end of the hal-"

"Can you show me i don't want to get lost, I'm not very good with directions" Felix nodded getting up from his seat as he was now walking down the hallway with hyunjin, once they were both Infront of the bathroom door hyunjin grabbed Felix's arm crashing their lips together.

Without hesitation felix pushed hyunjin away whispering "jisung and minho are still here we can't be doing this"

"Oh come on I'll be quick..i just want to taste a bit of you.." hyunjin looked back down at Felix's lips hungrily "just 5 minutes please...~"

There lips melted onto each other again moving in sync, Felix replied to the kiss this time pulling hyunjin out of the hallway they were in as he tried to reach for his door handle opening the door.

Once they were in Felix's room hyunjin pushed the boy against the door attacking his neck "hyung..." Felix let out and airy moan.

While they were eating each other's faces out and marking each other minho and jisung were both in the kitchen waiting for their friends to come back

"I'll go check on Felix.." jisung mumbled about to get up from his seat

"are you scared of me?"Minho asked raising an eyebrow

"no..i just need to check on my friend " jisung laughed nervously walking out of the kitchen quickly

Once the boy was out minho looked at jisung's phone remember his main reason to be in this house, he knew that without the code he won't get nowhere but maybe they're will be a notification that can throw everything off,but unfortunately for him all the notifications were all banal messages from his family members and Instagram notifications from his personal account.

Minho sighed putting down his phone as he walked out of the kitchen making sure he doesn't pass the hallway,he scanned the area when his eyes landed on a large door which he assumed was the master bedroom, since the room was hidden from the hallway,minho went towards he knew that he wouldn't get anything from a "simple" room (or so he thought)  but it was worth the try.

He placed his hand on the handle

+

Once jisung left the kitchen he quickly made his way towards the bathroom to knock on the door and ask hyunjin where Felix went until he heard noises coming from Felix's room, jisung sighed in relief walking towards his best friend's room slowly opening the door "felix! Where were yo-"

"Jisung! It's not what you think!" The boy didn't believe his eyes when he saw Felix half naked while hyunjin was hovering on top of him.

Jisung quickly shut his door running back towards the living room his heart almost dropping to his ass when he saw Minho about to open the filming room door "no ! Stop" jisung ran towards the door closing it quickly as he kept his hand on the door tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"don't..don't open this" jisung breathed heavily, he then heard Felix and hyunjin approach the living room "leave..",

"But the proj-" hyunjin tried to comment as he was quickly cut off by jisung
"Please leave!"

Minho rolled his eyes as him and Hyunjin finally left the apartment without a word.

Jisung finally let his tears slide down painfully "i hate you...I hate you and the secret you hold" jisung sobbed as if he was talking to the simple door hiding a large part of him, he just found out his best friend was lying to him,not counting in the fact that Minho was about to discover hannie and lixie's identities.

Once jisung reached the ground he felt his best friend's arms wrap around him,as much as he wanted to push him away he felt too weak so he just sank into Felix's arms letting his emotions out.

--------
FINALLY THIS CHAPTER OUT AFTER A FEW ISSUES
And also 5k READS OMG THAT'S CRAZY THANK YOU SO MUCH