𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘔𝘦?

Rindou started flickering his eyes in his effort to see where he was and who had the audacity and strength to put him down and kidnap him.

As he was trying to open his eyes he felt an unbearable pain in his head and the last things he remembered played in his head like a short story movie.

He was fighting alone against some dudes that hadn't payed what they owed to Boten, a gang that the haitani brothers had entered some years ago and along with another man named Sanzu the trio would always get their hands covered in blood while dealing with whatever the boss made them do.

He was winning the fight, or so he thought. He heard a weird sound that he didn't though he would hear that late at night, it was like a woman with heels walked fast towards him. Before he could think more of where the sound was coming from or what it was he felt something hit his head so hard he fell unconscious with his only last image being a tall woman with high heels and black leather leggings standing upon his semi-conscious body asking him. "Remember me, Rin?"

He started thinking more about the mysterious woman who was able to take him down just by a kick when he was fully conscious again. He didn't have to wait long till you, a beautiful lady in her late twenties wearing a crop top that didn't fully cover your boobs but you didn't care much, black leather leggings and black stiletto high heels, were standing in front of his blood covered body.

"Good morning, love~" you said with a low and seduceive voice. He didn't say anything in response but you could tell he hadn't recognized you and was mesmerized by your beautiful face and perfect body. "Don't tell me you can't recognize me?" you question. "We haven't seen each other for over a decade but I thought our bond was stronger than that" you said again as you took some steps towards the poor man tied up on the chair.

He still didn't speak to you, not even a single sound. You though he must be doing this so he won't say anything that will help you with whatever you wanted, but you were wrong. The only thing he was thinking was where had he seen a girl that perfect before, because he was sure he knew you from somewhere. He looked you up and down again and again and stared at your face but he couldn't remember either your name or anything that has to do with you. That was until you spoke again and called him a nickname only one person called him like that.

"That hurts me, Rin-Rin" you said as you turned your back at him.

That was it. Feelings like anger, frustration but also sadness and melancholy washed over him as memories of his childhood that he locked away made their way into his mind again. You were childhood friends with both brothers and Ran being the older one was always protective of you and his little brother and always looking out for you even if he knew you could probably kill someone if they try to hurt you in any way. Years and decades passed and you ended up enemies and in different gangs. The only thing that that you had in common now was the blood on your hands.

"Y/N... happy to see you again but just to warn you, if Ran and Sanzu come to save me and see you, they'll kill you." he said smirking slightly.

"So you do remember me~" You said as you turned around to face him and started slowly walking towards him. "They won't find me and I have a feeling that you won't tell them it was me either~" you said with a voice that showed you were sure about what you were saying.

"Hmm... you have guts.. I now understand why they call you Y/N/N" he smirked.

"And that's just the start..." You said as you cared his face with your thumb and the iner part of your hand.

"Alright, what the fuck you want with me because if you thought that this is the time to fix things you are wrong." he asked as he shaked his head away from your hand.

"I didn't get out of my way just to spend some quality time together Rin-Rin." you said as you walked away towards the table that was across the chair Rindou was tied up to.

"Stop calling me that. We are not friends anymore." he exclaimed. "You are not going to get anything from me. If you untie me now I'll consider not telling Sanzu or Ran that you were the one who kidnapped me." she said thinking he could persuade you.

"I don't need your protection." you said harshly. "In addition, I have my own ways to make you talk..."

𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...