𝘐 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Present

"Rin~?" You purred as you walked inside the dark room where you held hostage the younger Haitani for what feels like hours.

"Heyy~.. don't die on me, love". He tried to move his head upwards to your words but the pain on the back of his neck didn't allow him to do so.

"Tell me what I want to know, Rin Rin" You said as you took his chin on the palm of your hand, raising his head high enough to look you straight in the eyes and caring his cheek with your thumb.

"I.. said.. fuck- stop calling m- me that.." He could hardly speak from the pain on his chest and neck making his voice tremble.

Why would you be so cruel to him? Why would you hurt him that bad? At this rate, if you keep wounding and hurting his body he will surely die. But you wouldn't go this far, would you?

Those were the things that he had in his mind while you took your time torturing him. He was trying to figure out when did it all go wrong. His vision was getting fuzzy and he could feel his body weaken and his eyes grow heavier. He was already exhausted from fighting Boten's enemies alone and he didn't have the same stamina as he normally would.

You were planning this all along, weren't you?..

A kick to his face brings him back to reality but all that he was able to do, considering his condition, was to hold his head to the side as he tried to remain conscious.

"I.. I t- told you.. I don't h- have the.. the infor-.. mation.. you n- need.." That's what he's been repeatedly saying for over 30 minutes but every time he repeated it, he had a new deep scratch from the knife that had been abusing him for at least the last three hours.

"Come on, Rin.." You said as you started to walk away from the abused poor man to leave your knife on the table. "You had a chance to help me after what you did, and you choose not to use it.." You sighed as you took one of the chairs to sit on across the shirtless bloodied man.

"I've lost everything, Rin. After her death I lost everything." You admitted, looking at his gorgeous features. "That's why I need to know where the treasure is. It's the only god-damned thing that can help me, since you didn't."

"W-What?" He questioned, trying to look at you at this terrible state. "You.. b-bitch.. I helped.. you so m-many times.." His voice breaking from the pain on his body, but that didn't stop him from starting yelling at you. "I've helped y- you w-when.. no one did.. you ungrateful shit!!"

The emotions he had, soon began to be replaced by rage and anger making him forget the pain he was into when he was trying to move.

"I was al-.. always there. F- fucking always. You were t- the one who betrayed u-.. us!!" He bellowed out, breaking something inside you.

You knew what he was talking about. You remembered as soon as you saw that anger in his eyes. The eyes that could actually kill someone and enjoy it. The first time you saw those eyes it was probably in 2006 and you weren't part of it, you just happened to be passing by an alley between a coffee shop and an apartment building to get to the convenient store.

____________________________________________

It's almost midnight when you suddenly had the urge to eat something sweet. Knowing very well that you didn't have sweets at home, you made the decision to run to the nearest grocery store. No matter how bored and tired you were, chocolate is chocolate and nothing could stop you from getting it.

Well, that's what you believed but after getting out of your house and walking towards the store what you heard changed your mind.

As you were walking you heard someone yelling but couldn't realize who it was. You followed the yelling to see who it comes from as in the neighborhood you live everyone knows each other, and there could be a chance that there is someone who needs help. You knew how to fight and you weren't afraid of doing so.

The Haitani's were more than happy to teach you their ways of fighting and they were the best teachers. Though, it was hard to concentrate when Rindou took of his shirt to show you how to do a special move and his muscles flexed so beautifully, or when he did crunches making his abs look too visible for your own good, or when he showed the warm-up exercises that made his well-built body look so delicious, or when- Anyways...

You were ready to fight if there was anyone needing help. That's why you asked them to teach you. But for better or for worse this was not the case.

As you went closer, you could distinguish words and sentences that from a certain point on made sense and you managed to hear some familiar names and some unknown ones.

You were sure that one of the names you heard was yours and you wondered who it was that mentioned you without you having done anything to anyone and what was the reason behind it. You successfully managed to hide behind a building but just as you poked your head out to see who was talking about you you saw a boy you could recognize from miles away.

An older-looking boy, and in front of him a furious Rindou whose look even you, who have known him for so long and have been through so much together, scared you like nothing else. His gaze was dark, menacing. You couldn't combine how the man who helped you whenever you have a problem, who treated you in the best way and who always had a soft spot for you could, have such an alarming look in his eyes.

You couldn't quite hear what they were saying but from the context what you understood was that this older boy and his gang were talking incredibly bad about you and Rin's brother. The only two people he cared for, even if he didn't show it.

Many girls envied you for being so close to the famous and handsome brothers but you never paid much attention as none of them ever caused you any trouble beyond creating rumors and uploading them on the internet. On the contrary, the boys couldn't and wouldn't understand why such a beautiful girl like you would ever want to hangout with boys like the Haitani's. The brothers would deal with brainless boys controlled by hormones almost everyday when you guys first got to know each other. As time passed and the boys became more known in the world of crime, most boys were afraid to face them but the ones who decided to do so were the most dangerous since they were the most determined ones out of all.

The guy that was getting so much in Rin's nerves was finally all beaten up and unconscious on the ground with blood coming out of every wound that the younger Haitani had open to his body.

You rushed home after seeing and hearing all that, but the bloodcurdling look Rindou had, never left your mind.
____________________________________________

You sensed a familiar chill in your spine, making you feel an unwanted vulnerability in your gut. It shouldn't affect you that much. It's been years since you saw that look. But this time it was you that Rindou killed with his gaze and not someone random.

You sitted up from the chair and walked towards the door wanting to escape his gaze, but the opening of the door and the man behind it stopped you.

"We found this in the inside pocket of his jacket, boss" The man speaked handing you a black phone and something green and small resembling of a keychain.

You raised an eyebrow at the light green thing completely ignoring the phone. You took it the in your hands and it didn't take long for realization to hit you.

"You kept it?.." You questioned gripping the green keychain tighter.

He didn't say anything in return. He just lowered his head in defeat as he remembered what he keeps in the hidden inside pocket of his expensive jacket.

To Be Continued