𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵

Rindou's Pov.
20/10/2006.

*Rindou got a hard on, you don't need to read this of you don't want to*

Ran: "Rin..Rin!... RINDOU!!"
Yelling was the first thing i heard that day and opening my eyes I saw my brother's face trying to wake me up.

Rin: "Shut the fuck up, Ran..."
I murmured and changed position so I won't have him above my face.

Ran: "Come on, little bro~"

I wanna punch him.

Rin: "The fuck you want?"
Sometimes I really wish I was an only child.

Ran: "It's your birthday, little chicken!"
chicken??

Oh wait, fuck. I forgot it was my birthday. Can I just go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow?..

Rin: "Shut up, let me sleep.."
Changing sides once again but the sound of feet walking on the wooden floor and the sink of the mattress besides me made my eyes shoot open, only to see Ran's face again. If I kill him, will I be punished like Kain?

After being so brutally woken up, I ate the slightly burned pancakes Ran decided to make and left the house. There was only one person I'd like to spend this day with, but that one person doesn't answer my calls. To be honest, she hasn't been answering any of my calls for a couple of days now.. Is she ignoring me? The last time I was near her house it was three days ago when I was fighting a guy who talked shit about her and Ran.

Did she see the fight? Even if she did, why would she ignore me? It wouldn't be the first time she'd wached me get violent. Should I stop by her house?

I walked around her neighborhood and near her house, but the more i hung around the more i felt like a stalker so it would be better to just go back.

~~~

Hours pass and I'm laying on the couch watching TV, eating chips and wondering if the main character in the movie is going to die or not. Perfect birthday.

*Ding ding~*

Getting up from the comfortable couch, without getting my eyes off the TV, I opened the door to see that behind was the person I longed so much to see holding a white box with a light blue bow on top.

"Happy birthday, Rin Rin!" Her angelic voice softed my tired body and as she made her way to the kitchen my eye got a glimpse of a smaller box on her pocket.

"Thank you, N/N.." I answered, closing the door behind us.

"Ran told me that he was going after a girl he saw, so I figured you'd want a little company today." She said as she putted the white box on the counter and opening it up.

"Birthday cake?" I questioned and she smiled back at me. That damn smile..

"It's your birthday, isn't it?" She came closer and kissed my cheek with her pink glossy lips sending chills on the back of my head and making my face grow hotter.

Why does she have such an influence on me?..

"What were you watching?" She questioned as she made her way to take a knife and cut the cake.

"Some stupid movie, I don't even remember the name" I said as I walked towards the couch. "I'll find something better to watch and you cut the cake"

"Don't give me orders, Rinnie" She hissed, earning a chuckle from me.

Couple of minutes later, she came to sit on the couch with the whole cake and two spoons. She always knows how to make me feel better. She handed me the spoons and sitted beside me putting the cake on her legs.

~~~~~~

The movie ended, just like the cake.

"We ate the whole cake.." She laughed.

"No, not we, doll. You ate it." I laughed back

"Ha. ha. ha" She mocked.

"Oh! I almost forgot about it!" She said as she rushed to the kitchen table where she left her jacket, taking something from it and then coming back.

"I bought you something!" she smiled at me, as she handed me the small box I saw earlier.

"Really?" I questioned with disbelief.

"Yes! and I think you'll like it!" she came closer and sitted next to me.

I raised an eyebrow at the box and took it into my hands.

"I unfortunately have to leave, my mother's gonna kill me if she finds out I'm not in bed.." She exclaimed.

"Oh, finally.." I said to mess with her and she punched my shoulder. You little shit..

When I opened the little box I saw a green small round keychain with the nickname she always calls me carved on it with calligraphic letters and a little heart beside it.

" ℛ𝒾𝓃 ℛ𝒾𝓃♡︎"

I looked, and looked at it as a soft smile formed spontaneously on my face.

"So, you like it?" She asked. What a stupid question..

"Yeah.. its beautiful.." I murmured. Almost whispered but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm really glad you like it!" She gave me such a bright smile, it could light up the whole world, also making something else of mine jump into life. God, she is perfect and I'm a pervert..

"I'm gonna go now, happy birthday again Rin Rin" She said to me as she came closer to plant a kiss on my cheek again as a goodbye. Fuck, her shirt makes her breasts look so good...

And with that thought, I had to put the blanket we were covering up with, higher so that she couldn't see the affect she has on me.. Damn y/n..

"Alright, be careful though.. " I advised as she made her way out of the house.

"I will. Goodnight, pretty boy" She said as she walked out of the door, leaving me alone again.

It's not the first time she calls me pretty,  why am I reacting like that?.. I took the blanket and putted it under my head to lay on it uncovering the rather obvious tent in my sweatpants.

sighs

I think I should take care of that..

To Be Continued...