𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘯

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 2003.
𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒀/𝑵 𝒊𝒔 14, 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 15 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 16 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅.

Rindou and Ran jumped from the kids slide where they were sitting admiring the view, when they heard a scream and they hoped it wasn't yours.

The scene unfolding in front of them unnerved them more than anything else could. You on the ground with blood running down your upper arm and around you five older looking boys mocking and laughing at you. Among the group above you one of the boys was holding a bloody knife making both the brothers realize that that guy was responsible for the blood on your shoulder.

In a bling of an eye, the dude holding the knife was thrown on the ground by long haired haitani with only a fist.

The group of boys were shocked to see their leader fall to the ground with just one punch but it didn't take them long to realize who were the boys standing behind them.

The smaller of the two, had purple downturned eyes, wore glasses, his hair was blonde with blue highlights and pulled up in a bun. He also had a silver earring on his left ear and something black was faintly visible on his skin starting from the right side of his neck and probably ending at his foot. Besides him was the person that knocked down the gangs leader who had a lanky build, had also purple downturned eyes and his shoulder-length hair was dyed in the colors of black and blond styled in two braids, with his roots and their end sections black and the midsection blond. In addition, he had a single black eating on his left ear but unlike the other his tattoo started on the left side of his neck but probably ending near his torso since it did not seem to continue down his leg.

As soon as you saw them, your gaze softened and you once felt happy to know them since every other day they would just make your day a disaster just by breathing.

But either way you were glad they were in your life.

"What... the fuck..?" one guy murmured looking at the older Haitani trying to process what just happened.

The younger Haitani came towards you offering his hand to help you up from the ground as he kept asking if you were alright.

"I'm okay, Rin. Don't worry. He just cut my arm, I'll put iodine on it and I'll be fine!" You said with a bright smile hopping he doesn't see the blood on your thigh you've been trying so hard to hide. There was no way they would just leave the guys go if they found out about the stab on your thigh too.

You were praying they wouldn't see it. They wouldn't notice it. How could they? The skirt you're wearing covers it right?...

Rindou scanned your figure trying to see if they hurted you more and then he sees it.. shoot! he saw it..

He may not have seen the stab but he saw blood. He slightly raise your skirt just enough so he could see what his eye got a glimpse of..

And then that was it...

Rindou ripped the bottom of his shirt with ease and wrapped around your wound to somehow stop the bleeding. He didn't know a thing about first aids since he didn't need to do it to anyone. He didn't care enough to do it anyway. He did some things to himself but rarely, only when the bleeding was too much. And if he was in the condition to do it..

The blond man got up from the ground where he was beside you and walks towards the older boy.

"You fucking piece of shit..." Rindou murmured under his breath as he tighten his fists ready to murder the boy on the ground.

The elder brother quickly realized what had happened and when he saw the look on his brother's face he knew what he was going to do.. but.. he didn't wanna stop him.. He might wanted to do it as much as Rin did. Well, no.. not that much..

The braidman stepped aside for his brother to get to the leader of that shit of a gang who deared to touch you, let alone hurt you.

"Fucking Haitanis... doing shit for some chick.. who do you think you are?!" The leader yelled as he was trying to get up from the ground. Digging his own grave deeper and deeper at this point but he didn't seem to realize it.

Well, the Haitanis were only two years into the crime world. They did get very popular very fast but people didn't really know how strong they were. They underestimated them and that was their big mistake. That, and hurting you.

The gang leader was back on his feet and ready to fight.

"Come on boys! let's teach these guys a lesson.." After this encouraging speech the gang parted leaving Rindou fight with the leader and Ran with everyone else.

You were on the ground watching your friends fight again for your sake. You didn't really like the idea of being the little princess that has to be protected by someone. But it wasn't the time to think about that.

It took the Haitani's less than 10 minutes to finish of the gang and their attention was back to you.

"Are you alright, love?" The older Haitani sweetly asked as he kneeled besides you.

"Better than ever.." you smiled at them, happy it was over.

Ran, being the oldest and strongest, took you in his arms bride-like style and walked you at the nearest hospital.

Some days pass and the thought just would leave your head... You wanted to be able to protect yourself... It's not that big of a deal is it?... Maybe if you asked them-

"Y/N!!" Rin yelled, slightly pushing you to the side of the kitchen counter and the smell of burned eggs woke you up from your daydream.

They insisted that you would stay at their house for a while after that gang's attack and since you couldn't avoid it you said you would cook for them every morning to repay them for their sweet action. It's not like you were against it, you had the time of your life.

"Sorry.." You said quietly. A little above a whisper but he heard it.

"Are you feeling okay, dear?" Ran asked you sitting on a wooden stool across the kitchen table.

"Is your leg or arm hurting you?" Rindou questioned as he pointlessly tried to fry the eggs you were going to make for them.

"Um.. no.. I'm alright.. I was just thinking about something.." You said wondering if you should ask them to help you or if you're just overreacting as always.

"What are you thinking about that much that you almost burned us down?" The younger sibling asked.

You giggled at his words as you took your sit next to the long-haired brother and you thoung it was the time to ask them. They wouldn't say anything bad about it, would they?

"I wanna ask you for a favor..." You finally admitted making both the Haitani's turn their attention to you.

"Yes, love?" Ran raised an eyebrow waiting for your response.

"I want you to teach me how to fight."

Thats when everything began...

𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...