🙂🔥💭DSMP as dragons?

So I came up with this idea recently and decided I'd make a one-shot on what happens if like YouTubers were wof dragons also I'm giving them more of wof kind of names but I'll list who is who and I'm having it that the tribes hold duels once a year for whoever wants to fight without starting any wars or anything bad

Skyflare - Tommyinnt
Protagonist - unnamed Rainwing
The Queens - my oc's
Firecracker - Sapnap
Treetop - Tubbo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She flew along with the crowd of dragons to see the duels

The duels were the end of festival event which if you thought about it you'd think it's odd to have fighting at the end of the peace festival for the end of the war of Sandwing succession like one hundred years ago or something.

The fighters decided when the battles were done rather then fighting to the death if they don't want to.

She flew into the Skywing arena.

The lowest seats were saved for the competitors.

She glided down to the lowest seats for the attendance.

I'm not going to be fighting in this I'm just watching 'cause I feel as though I have to.

She began to look over the competitors.

The first who caught her eye was a fellow Rainiwng, he was a brighter shade of green with a pure white face well except around his eyes and mouth those areas were black he was also scared which scars weren't normally something you'd see on a Rainwing.

Below her there was a duo of a Skywing, he had darker red scales with golden spikes running along his back and when he took a quick glance back she saw he had unusual blue eyes and a pale gold almost white underbelly, the other dragon was a Leafwing, his scales with emerald with flecks of gold and brown and he looked to be much younger the Skywing.

The arenas floor had gotten plants Leafspeak Leafwings could use to their advantage.

She noticed what appeared to be an Icewing Skywing hybrid sitting beside the rainwing, his scales were a snowy white and his eyes were a deep blue and he wore a fireball earrings. 

"Attention dragons of the tribes! The duels well now begin" the Queen of the Skywings Sunset called.

"The first dragons to duel well be Skyflare of the scorpion den" Sunset began.

The red Skywing with the gold spikes launched from his seat and into the battlefield of the area.

"L'scorpion den get it right" The Mudwing beside her called out. His glasses slid back a little as he raised his head to yell to the Queen.

"And Dream of the rainforest" Sunset called.

The green Rainwing stood up walked to the edge of the seating and hopped down.

Green in that means fear, is he afraid or is that what he normally looks like?.

And the white...if he's in pain or already hurt shouldn't he be disqualified from this? She wondered. 

"Claws up. fire ready fight!" Sunset called.

The Skywing burst forward toward the Rainwing who simply stepped out of the way.

Then Dream took his chance to strike, he slashed at Skyflares back, in reply he crouched under the claws of his foe and turned and shot a blast of fire at Dream who ducked the flames.

"Oh is Dweam just gonna hide?" Skyflare mocked the Rainwing.

Dweam?. She honestly wondered how Skyflare had manged to make up a nickname so quickly for his opponent.

Dream shifted the colors of his scales blending in though the burns on his wings gave him away so he hid them.

She watched the light shimmers of movement as Dream cycled Skyflare to attack from behind.

Though Skyflare jumped and dashed about the arena keeping himself a moving target.

Dream reappeared sitting on the opposite side of the arena from Skyflare, when Skyflare next spun around he noticed the Rainwing sitting opposite from him.

Skyflare ran forward toward Dream and when Dream tried to side step the attack he turned to where the Rainwing stood now, he crashed into the green Rainwing slashing fiercely with his claws.

Until Dream bit into his shoulder and suddenly Skyflare jumped back as Dream released his fangs.

"What the...What did you do?" Skyflare growled.

"No one said I couldn't put venom in a wound" Dream responded with a rather smug look on his face.

"No one said you couldn't use your venom in general" Skyflare stated.

Dream jumped at Skyflare while he was still talking, taking him off guard.

Was this going to be a fight to the death or well one of them surrender?

Dream and Skyflares fight went on for a while before Dream got Skyflare to surrender.

"The winner of the first duel is Dream of the rainforest!" Queen Mint called out.

Hours later only two competitors remained

"Our next two well be Treetop of the Sapwings" Sunset stated as the Leafwing who had been sitting beside Skyflare before the duels started jumped down into the arena.

"And Firecracker of the Sky kingdom!" The white Skywing hopped down.

When Firecracker landed the grass on arena floor burned under his claws, he was a Flamescale but then again how could he wear the earrings unless they were animus enchanted.

Firecracker grinned at the surprised gasps of the crowd.

"Claws up! Talons ready! Fight!" Sunset called. 

Unstead of jumping at Firecracker Treetop dashed into the cover of the plants.

How was Treetop even supposed to win against a Flamescale?.

As Firecracker stepped onto the large patch of grass it lit a flame.

Treetop popped out of the cover of the plants and threw a seed from one of the plants striking Firecracker in the cheek.

Smart it well hurt before it catches fire.

Firecracker turned in time to be hit on his snout by another seed.

He stalked forward as Treetop got his next seed ready.

But he didn't throw another seed but a small stone striking Firecracker between the eyes.

Firecracker stumbled backward.

"Turn off you Flamescales Firecracker and I'll stop throwing stones" Treetop stated.

"Never we're winning this" Firecracker growled in response.

Then Treetop threw a larger stone and used Leafspeak to lift himself into a position he could watch it land.

It struck Firecracker knocking him out.

"Treetop of the Sapwings is the winner of this duel" Sunset called.

Treetop flew up to stand beside the Mudwing she had sat next to as Skyflare walked up.

"Hear that we win" Treetop said excitedly.

"It was a tie again not a win" Skyflare corrected him.

Dream was now sitting with a Nightwing and a Seawing she didn't know.

"Dreams probably mopping that they didn't win" Skyflare stated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I mentioned ideas of other members of the SMP but didn't name them so here's what their wof names plus their actual name are

The Mudwing Walnut - Wilbur Soot
The Seawing Geyser - George
The Nightwing Badomen - Badboy