Chapter 2

A/n sorry about the slow update, school is killing me slowly
-----------------------------------------
Haru's POV
Arriving at work early is annoying as I get to spend less time in the bath but it's not to bad I guess. I slip on my apron and wait for my boss to come in and tell us the morning requests. "alright, so business yesterday was good but we had 2 costumer complains. Haru when people ask for salmon, they want salmon... not mackerel, okay? Okay also at end of this week you have 2 weeks off as we are redecorating. cook well and don't let me down" with that he left. a lot of my co workers whisper about me being strange in their opinion but nothing stops me.
As the day goes on I find myself enjoying cooking more but missing the water more. "Haruka, there is a person on the phone who wants you, says he knows you from your childhood, says his name is nagisa"
Nagisa?! Shocked and confused I walk past the manager and to the phone "hello?"
"HARU-CHAN"
"Nagisa?!"
"Hey haru-chan. how's life? You still in love with the water? What do you do now? Where are you?!"
" life is ok, yes, I'm a sea food chef in Italy"
"That's so cool!"
"So why did u call? How did I even get hold of me"
"Oh yeh sorry I got your number off a phone book your phones off so I found your Facebook page and saw you worked here. I'm calling because I was thinking bout of having a get together back at iwatobi!!!"
"HUH?!"
"What do you think?"
"Ugh well I mean I should be able to-"
"Yay!!! thank you Haruka senpai. message you later baiiii"
With that he hung up. i never really thought about what the others might be doing, hm

-----------------------------------------
A/n another small chapter sorry it's 4am so writing won't be to good they will get better and longer