chapter 5

rei's pov

damn it haru, im busy working. sighing, i got up from my desk and packed away my lab equipment and walked to the parking lot, got in my car and headed for haru's house which was going to take an hour. 

Damn traffic. It isn't even that late come on!

Haru's POV

Finally reached my old house and opened it. last time i was here was before i headed to  uni... this place is a dump and i have no idea when rei is going to arrive.

~half an hour later~ 

the house is finally tidy. i have no food ... off to the fish market then. walking out the house and down the stairs leading to the main road, a white old cat crawled out the bushes. ever since we all left to do our own jobs, white cats have always reminded me of makoto. finally reaching the fish market, i purchase mackerel and some snacks, then headed back to the house to get set up before rei arrives.

~hour time skip because im lazy~

rei's pov

arriving at haru's i suddenly became nervous... i missed everyone so much but that blond haired boy nagisa i had missed the most. i had always liked him more than a friend, he never gave off that kind of vibe though so i hid my feelings. getting out the car i knocked on harus door, excited to see that mackerel loving boy who would probably marry water if it was legal. he opened the door a few moments later. He hadnt changed much, same hair, same face, his body build was still more muscular than before meaning he hadn't given up swimming completely. behind him i could see balloons and smell freshly cooked fish.

"hey rei, long time no see. come in the house is slightly cooler."

i walked in and took off my shoes then hugged haru, he responded straight away and hugged me tight. "ive missed you " i whispered "you too rei" pulling away, he added "ive missed everyone a lot. when nagisa rang i was surprised and at first didnt think it was a good idea. but im glad we are all meeting again" i nodded in agreement

"wanna help set up before the other two arrive?" 

"yeh ok"

_________________________________________________________________

A/N please forgive me for the long wait, i have been busy with school as im in my final year, its all so crazy now. ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAYYYYYYY .