Don't- Zorbyn

It was just an ordinary day for Corbyn, of course he was home and bored because his boyfriend Zach was constantly working late in his home office. Today was an important day for Zach, he was on an important business call and Corbyn wasn't supposed to be in the office when Zach was on call. Today Corbyn felt like being naughty even though he knew Zach would punish him for it. Corbyn quietly opened the door to Zach's office and crawled in. Zach saw and he mouthed "don't", but Corbyn didn't care he wanted Zach's attention and wanted it right now. Corbyn crawled closer to Zach but making sure he wasn't in the camera, he continued to crawl until he was under Zach's desk. Zach noticed and mouthed "Corbyn don't." Corbyn completely ignored his boyfriend and started to palm his member from under the desk. Zach knew Corbyn needed him by Corbyn's simple motion but he knew this meeting was very important. He mouthed "Corbyn, stop", but Corbyn didn't stop and continued to palm his boyfriend. By this point Zach was annoyed with Corbyn, but Zach knew he only had 2 minutes left in his meeting and then he could punish his boyfriend for being naughty. Zach's meeting had finally ended and he slammed his laptop shut and yelled at Corbyn. "GET UP FROM THERE!" Corbyn knew he was in trouble for bothering Zach when he was working. "YOU COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL I FINISHED WITH MY FUCKING MEETING BEFORE YOU CAME IN!" Zach yelled at Corbyn. "I'm sorry, I just got needy," Corbyn replied. "Since you want to act like a slut, I'll treat you like one", Zach replied. Corbyn knew what was coming. "Bedroom now", Zach hissed. Corbyn obliged and went upstairs to their bedroom. Zach walked in and Corbyn knew what was about to happen. "Strip", Zach commanded. Corbyn obliged and stripped like his boyfriend said. Zach went over to the dresser and pulled something out and then he returned to Corbyn. "Do you need any prep?" Zach asked. "No." Corbyn replied. Without any hesitation, Zach slid the condom on and thrusted into Corbyn. Corbyn yelped at the pain but suddenly started to moan from the sensation. After a few more thrusts Corbyn and Zach both reached their highs and they helped each come down from their high.