Housewife- Jachary

It was a normal day for Zach working as Jack's housewife. His job was to make sure Jack's house was clean from top to bottom. Zach had cleaned every room except for Jack's office, Zach could not go in there right now because Jack was working on a very important project for work. Zach knew he had to wait for Jack to finish before he could go and clean the office, while Zach was waiting he started to feel horny but he knew if he went into Jack's office he would get punished. Zach couldn't help it and he knocked on the door of Jack's office and waited for an answer. "Come in," Jack said. Zach entered the office and said "I've cleaned every room in the house but this one, are you almost done or should I start cleaning?" "Yes, you can start cleaning in here, I'm almost done," Jack replied. "Okay," Zach replied. Zach started to clean the office until he started to feel even more horny than he already was, but he had to contain it because he knew if he showed any signs, Jack would punish him for being naughty. Zach continued to clean the office while Jack finished his important work, but Zach couldn't contain himself when he felt his jeans rub against his hard member and he let out a soft moan that was loud enough for Jack to hear. "What was that noise princess?" Jack asked. Zach knew that Jack had heard his moan so he replied "A moan." "Is princess needy right now?" Jack asked. "Yes master," Zach replied. "Hurry and finish your work and I'll reward you," Jack said. "Yes master," Zach replied. Zach finished his work and waited for Jack to give him orders. "Go to the bedroom and wait for me, princess," Jack said. "Okay, master," Zach replied. Zach went upstairs and went to their shared bedroom and waited patiently for Jack. A few seconds later Zach saw his boss come through the door. "Waiting patiently, are we princess?" Jack asked. "Yes, master," Zach replied. Jack went to the closet and got something out of it. "Need any prep princess?" Jack asked. "No," Zach replied. Jack lined himself up with Zach's hole and slowly thrusted into Zach causing Zach to let out a moan of pleasure and Jack continued thrusting into Zach while helping Zach reach his orgasm. After a few thrusts Zach had reached his high, but he knew that Jack needed to reach his so Zach helped Jack reach his high. After a few more thrusts Zach clinched around Jack which helped Jack reach his high, after he finished inside Zach he laid down and cuddled Zach until they fell asleep.