Needy- Zonah

It was a normal day for Zach and Jonah, just watching movies and playing board games. They were cuddled up on the couch watching a horror movie which caused Zach to jump and scream because of all the jump scares that were in the movie. Jonah found it funny how his boyfriend scares easily, he knew he could joke about it and Zach would not get mad. As they were watching the movie Zach started to feel needy but he didn't want to let Jonah know because he wasn't sure how Jonah would act since he has been stressed out at work lately. Zach decided he would just try to fix his problem by himself, so he snuck away from Jonah and go try to handle his problem without Jonah noticing, but that didn't happen. "Where are you going, princess?" Jonah asked Zach. "Uhh, no where", Zach replied. Jonah knew what Zach was trying to do and he wanted him to tell him. "You're lying princess, where were you going?" Jonah said. "Fine, I was going to the bathroom to try to solve my little problem," Zach replied. "If you had a problem, you should have just told me and I would have helped you," Jonah replied. "So will you help me?" Zach asked."Of course I will," Jonah replied. Zach and Jonah went upstairs so Jonah could help Zach with his little problem. "Strip", Jonah said. "Okay", Zach replied. Zach did as he was told. "Are you ready baby?" Jonah asked. "Yes," Zach replied. Jonah lined up his dick with Zach's entrance and inserted himself into Zach which caused Zach to let out a moan of pleasure. "You like that huh princess?" Jonah said in between thrusts. "Y-yes daddy," Zach moaned out. A few moments later Zach came hard on the sheets and Jonah came hard on Zach. After that they cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the day.