Slut Pt. 2-Jorbyn

It was morning and Corbyn woke up in an intense amount of pain due to the fact that he didn't get to cum yesterday. Jack went to check on Corbyn. "Good morning, how are you feeling this morning?" Jack asked. "I'm in so much pain," Corbyn replied. "Well, you should have thought about that before you decided to be naughty." "But, I might let you cum if you be good all day," Jack replied. "Okay", Corbyn replied. Corbyn knew that if he wanted to cum then he needed to be good so Jack would let him, so he did everything that Jack asked him to do which was minor things like washing the dishes and doing some laundry. After Corbyn finished doing what Jack asked him, Jack spoke to him. "You have been such a good boy, I think you deserve to cum." "Really," Corbyn replied. "Yes, I told you that if you were a good boy then I would let you cum, and you did what I asked so you get to cum" Jack replied. Jack walked up to Corbyn and started to palm him, Corbyn moaned instantly at the contact. Jack heard and started to pick up his pace, but Jack decided that what he was doing wasn't good enough so he decided that he was going to do much more to make Corbyn cum. Jack pulled out Corbyn's dick and started to suck it. Corbyn moaned at the contact which made Jack suck even faster since he knew that Corbyn hadn't cum. The harder Jack sucked the louder Corbyn moaned. After a few more sucks, Corbyn came down Jack's throat. "Good boy. Now next time, don't be naughty" Jack said. " I will be good from now on" Corbyn replied.