Fateh Hates Tejo?

(I know that I am updating after a very long time as I was not getting ideas about the further story plot and I am really sorry for that.)

(@Shreya_rani_Singh thank you very much for helping me.)

Scene starts in the hospital,
The police entered the hospital and saw some people lying dead in pools of blood in the lobby of the hospital.
Police Inspector: Tum log uss taraf jaao....main yaha dekhta hoon.
The constables went to other rooms of the hospital and found only patients there. The Inspector went to a room and saw a girl sitting totally numb there and a boy sitting with a gun in his hand. There was a boy lying on the floor dead due to gun shot.
The Inspector called everyone to that room and brought the boy and girl out. They were none other than Fateh and Tejo. The family members of both the families came inside and was shocked to see blood on both Fateh and Tejo's hand.
Gurpreet: Yeh sab kya hua?
Gurpreet tried to go to Fateh but the police Inspector stopped her.
The Inspector: Dekhiye....inn dono ke paas mat aaiye. Inn dono ne gunah kiya hain. Ek aadmi ki jaan li hain.
Everyone was shocked to hear this.
Fateh: Nahi Inspector....Tejo ne kuch nahi kiya hain. Uss ladke ko maine shoot kiya hain.
Khushveer: Kya?
Fateh: Haan papa......vo Tejo ke saath zabardasti kar raha tha toh maine maar daala use.
Angad: Aur yeh tu garv se bol raha hain ki tu ne ek insaan ki jaan le li?
Fateh: Haan......kyunki vo ladka gunhegar tha. Yaad hain na thodi der pehle usne kaise aap sabko dhamki di thi?
Angad: Haan yaad hain lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki tu iski jaan le lega.
The Inspector: Yeh chup! Iss ladke ko hum arrest kar rahe hain. Patil...arrest karo ise.
Gurpreet: Nahi....isne toh kuch galat nahi kiya na?
The Inspector: Kya? Kiya hain na galat....ek aadmi ko maara hain jaan se.
Gurpreet: Lekin vo toh batameezi kar raha tha isiliye maara na?
The Inspector: Toh kya ho gaya? Maara na......
The constables arrested Fateh and took him. Tejo was sitting numb there. Rupy and Satti went to her. Soon she became unconscious. Abhiraaj carried her in his arms and took her to her ward.
3 years later,
Scene starts in Sandhu House,
Tejo was getting ready. Today she was very happy as today she was going to meet her love after 3 long years. After getting ready she came down and was about to leave when Satti stopped her.
Satti: Kaha jaa rahi hain puttar?
Tejo: Aaj Fateh jail se bahar aa raha hain na....isiliye usse milne jaa rahi hoon.
Satti: Tu uss criminal se milne jaa rahi hain?
Tejo: Fateh criminal nahi hain mummy. Usne mujhe bachane ke liye hi kiya tha na sab kuch?
Abhiraaj: Sahi toh bol rahi hain Tejo, mummy. Tejo tu jaa.....tujhe late ho jaaega.
Tejo: Arrey haan.....bye mummy.
Saying this Tejo hurriedly left.
Scene shifts to Central Jail,
Tejo was waiting outside eagerly. Her heartbeat was increasing with each passing moment.
Tejo(in mind): Aaj main tumse apne pyaar ka izhaar bhi kar doongi Fateh. Aur fir hum dono shaadi kar lenge.....aur hamesha khush rahenge.
Tejo blushed thinking about that moment. It has been 3 years since she met Fateh properly. She used to go to meet him in the jail but he refused to meet her many times. Still she went with a hope that he would meet her but he met him very rarely and in those rare moments as well only Tejo spoke and Fateh just heard her. Few days after Fateh was given the judgement of imprisonment of 10 years.....Tejo reopened the case and after working hard for 3 long years she finally proved that it was an attack in self defence and Fateh's punishment was reduced. In those three years......Tejo got to know that Angad used to love Shraddha and they both planned to defame her and Fateh so that they both could leave Moga  in that chaos in which Tejo and Fateh would be blamed for everything and no one would blame him as well as Shraddha.Tejo arranged the proofs and proved that what kind of a person is Angad infront of both the families. Khushveer broke all his ties with Angad and Rupy became guilty for choosing such a person for Tejo.

After 3 years,
Tejo was eagerly waiting for the gate to open. Soon that happened and Fateh came out. He came out only to see Tejo waiting for him with a broad smile on her face. Fateh was having as usual a stern face. He came towards Tejo. Tejo smiled more widely seeing Fateh. Before Fateh could say anything Tejo hugged Fateh tightly.
Fateh didn't hugged her back. But why? That was the question in Tejo's mind.
Tejo broke the hug and then spoke with a smile on her face.
Tejo: Kaise ho? Aaj itne dino ke baad hum mile. Mujhe toh bohot accha lag raha hain aaj.
Fateh(rudely): Tum yaha kyun aayi ho Tejo?
Tejo: Kyun aayi ho matlab? Aaj tum jail se bahar aane waale the isiliye tumhe lene aayi hoon. Aur aaj hum kitne dino ke baad mil rahe hain. Tum khush nahi ho?
Fateh: Nahi.....kyunki main tumse nafrat karta hoon.
Saying this Fateh left.
Tejo couldn't believe her ears. Fateh hates her......did she hear the right thing? No he might be kidding thought Tejo. She went to Fateh and spoke.
Tejo: Accha? Aur vo kyun?
Fateh(rudely): Kyunki tum meri zindagi ki sabse badi panauti ho. Meri zindagi mein jitne bhi gum hain.....vo sab tumhari wajah se hain.
Saying this Fateh left in a rickshaw. Tejo stood there in a silent atmosphere until a tear flew down her cheek. She couldn't believe that really Fateh hates her. He used to get irritated due to her...she knew that but he hates her and due to what? Because he went to jail or he got away from his family for 3 long years due to her? She knew that she was did a mistake by not being able to be present at the court to give the statement that would prove that he attacked in self defence but after that she gave her best and brought him out. She knew that he was hurt due to everything and she is really to bear his anger but she cannot bear Fateh's hatred. As no matter what she loves him to the core. She cannot imagine Fateh hating her. She just can't.

Somehow after balancing herself Tejo boarded a taxi and came back but she didn't went to Sandhu House instead she went to Virk House only to see a surprising scenario there.
Scene End.